My Jersey Collection

twi

Fairly new member, wanted to share my collection with some of you guys on this board. Definitely some collections to be proud of have been posted here! I wanted to start sharing mine as I've enjoyed looking over the various collections posted here.

A little about me, my name is Tom and I collect a wide variety of jerseys, focusing primarily on Florida professional teams and oddball or unique teams/looks. I admit that most of my collection is replicas but I do have a few authentics and even some gamers thrown in. I've currently got 95 different jerseys and am slowly adding them to the link in my signature. Hopefully some better quality pictures soon too. I'll post pics of some of the ones I enjoy the most for one reason or another. Feel free to comment!

Some interesting ones:

Topeka Tarantulas authentic

IMG_0123.jpg

Columbus Cottonmouths gamer:

IMG_0038.jpg

Tupelo T-Rex replica(?) All mesh

IMG_0125.jpg

Danbury Trashers replica

IMG_0124.jpg

Ooh, I like the crest on the blue Trashers jersey better than the white one. Nice jersey.

The T-rex jersey does have WPHL tagging on the rear hem. A few teams recently have dropped from the CHL to junior level due to players costs, travel, etc.

Mine is sewn, but I'd describe it as a screened patch that's then sewn to the jersey. It's hard to describe because the colors are layered. It's very flexible, not stiff at all. Next time I'm home I'll pull it out and take some better pictures of the crest with better lighting to hopefully depict what I'm trying to say.

Edit: Wanted to add this one in, probably one of the aspects of my collection I'm most proud of.

0403111735.jpg

Edited by twi

Mine is sewn, but I'd describe it as a screened patch that's then sewn to the jersey. It's hard to describe because the colors are layered. It's very flexible, not stiff at all. Next time I'm home I'll pull it out and take some better pictures of the crest with better lighting to hopefully depict what I'm trying to say.

Edit: Wanted to add this one in, probably one of the aspects of my collection I'm most proud of.

0403111735.jpg

Wild Wing jersey, Bruins 3rd (I love and simlutaneously loathe this jersey-- my high school's arch-rival is the Bears and used that jersey, complete with the logo, for the longest time), AND a Wild Wing jersey?! Dang, I'm impressed!

Wild Wing jersey, Bruins 3rd (I love and simlutaneously loathe this jersey-- my high school's arch-rival is the Bears and used that jersey, complete with the logo, for the longest time), AND a Wild Wing jersey?! Dang, I'm impressed!

Yeah it took me a while to complete the set of original third jerseys. Surprisingly the Canuck one was found in an auction based right here in Tampa!

• 3 months later...

That blue Pensacola is beautiful! You have a great themed collection going!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I see a Burger King jersey and the ugly Atlanta thrashers third on there!!! Looks good!

I want to know what the pretty jersey on the far right with the flowers next to the Blues and Wild is!

I want to know what the pretty jersey on the far right with the flowers next to the Blues and Wild is!

That's actually an old Hawaiian style shirt that snuck into the picture. So absolutely nothing special, lol.

I think everything else in there is hockey, except for one white collared drifit shirt from an MLS all-star game and in the left-center (just to the right of the beach ball patch on an Orlando Seals jersey) is a bright green keepers kit. It was worn in the last ever Tampa Bay Mutiny game by Adin Brown.

Feel free to play guess the jersey/team! lol

• 2 weeks later...