Yzerman Larionov Farewell jersey Team Russia?

Yzerman fan

Won one of these off of ebay,but the guy never came through. I've been looking ever since and have not been able to find one. Anyone have any idea where I can land one of these for my Yzerman jersey collection?

Won one of these off of ebay,but the guy never came through. I've been looking ever since and have not been able to find one. Anyone have any idea where I can land one of these for my Yzerman jersey collection?

Anyone?

What is it, exactly? I'd stand a better chance of finding one (I sometimes come across rare or obscure jerseys) if I knew exactly what I was looking for.

I mean... it's a Team Russia jersey with Yzerman on it? 19 or 91? Does it have a commemorative patch that makes it special? I didn't know they retailed specific commemorative jerseys like this, unless it's a game used or some such, in which case there's only one?

I mean... it's a Team Russia jersey with Yzerman on it? 19 or 91? Does it have a commemorative patch that makes it special? I didn't know they retailed specific commemorative jerseys like this, unless it's a game used or some such, in which case there's only one?

No,not game used. Just a replica I believe. Can't think of the company that made it,but I know it's not a Lutch. It was a Team Russia for Larionov's Farewell game held in Moscow during the lockout. Here is another thread from another board that contains a pic of Yzerman wearing it. It's towards the end of the thread.

http://www.internationalhockeygang.org/for...hread.php?t=461

No,not game used. Just a replica I believe. Can't think of the company that made it,but I know it's not a Lutch. It was a Team Russia for Larionov's Farewell game held in Moscow during the lockout. Here is another thread from another board that contains a pic of Yzerman wearing it. It's towards the end of the thread.

http://www.internationalhockeygang.org/for...hread.php?t=461

Alright - got it now! I wasn't sure what you were talking about, but now that I know, I will keep my eyes peeled and let you know if ever I find one.

Alright - got it now! I wasn't sure what you were talking about, but now that I know, I will keep my eyes peeled and let you know if ever I find one.

Thanks, I really appreciate. Trying to find out the Russian producer of the jersey.

• 1 month later...

Still hopelessly hunting.......

• 4 weeks later...

Still hunting....here is a pic

http://slapshot.kulichki.com/SteveY.jpg