russianjerseys.com

Wennma01

I was looking around on this site: http://www.russianjerseys.com, and was wondering if this was a legit site or not. I think I remember seeing somewhere in this forum that this was the Lutch USA site but I couldn't find that post anywhere. Has anyone ordered from here before. They offer three types of jerseys:

-Replica

-Professional Jersey with Sublimation

-Professional Jersey with Application

Anyone know the difference between them. 'Application' leads me to believe they are closer to NHL jerseys with the crests and lettering. I had thought that all Russian jerseys, even authentics used sublimation. Is this not the case?

I've also asked these questions in the contact form on the site and will report back with what I find, just wondering if anyone has dealt with this site before.

Theyre legit, MountainKing here has got some stuff from them. Im looking to order soon as well. I know Dynamo Riga uses real twill numbers and that is what Im planning to order first.

Thanks. I'm looking to get Traktor Kuznetsov jersey. From the pics I've seen it looks like their on-ice jerseys use sublimation. I wonder if the site would do twill for them any way.

Legit..I've gotten 4 through them now...I'm almost certain as long as Lutch made the team jersey if you order the pro option it will come as the team wears it..like the Metallurg is full Sublimation. So the Traktor jersey probably will not have an option to get sewn numbers but I could be wrong. Also for sizing they run big and long, size 52 is pretty similar to something in between a 54 and 56 edge.

100_1873.jpg

100_1875.jpg

100_1714.jpg100_1715.jpg

100_1827.jpg

100_1828.jpg

100_1871.jpg

100_1872.jpg

I was looking around on this site: http://www.russianjerseys.com, and was wondering if this was a legit site or not. I think I remember seeing somewhere in this forum that this was the Lutch USA site but I couldn't find that post anywhere. Has anyone ordered from here before. They offer three types of jerseys:

-Replica

-Professional Jersey with Sublimation

-Professional Jersey with Application

Anyone know the difference between them. 'Application' leads me to believe they are closer to NHL jerseys with the crests and lettering. I had thought that all Russian jerseys, even authentics used sublimation. Is this not the case?

I've also asked these questions in the contact form on the site and will report back with what I find, just wondering if anyone has dealt with this site before.

In the past most of the Russian teams have used full sublimation, I think Ak Bars might be the only exception. They are the only game worn I have that has a crest sewn to it, the rest of the Russian game worns are all sublimated. Since the switch to the KHL it seems more teams are moving towards some form of cresting and sewn numbers, although a lot of the older teams are still going with the full sublimated jerseys. I've also noticed a lot of the teams are also now using fight straps, which they did not when it was the Russian Super League. I'm sure the expansion out of Russia has something to do with it. Also all the teams now use English names rather than Cyrillic.

Thanks so much for the pics and info. Those jersey look great. It does offer the 'Professional Jersey with Application' for the Traktor jersey. I'll make sure to double-check with them on this topic before I place my order.

Thanks so much for the pics and info. Those jersey look great. It does offer the 'Professional Jersey with Application' for the Traktor jersey. I'll make sure to double-check with them on this topic before I place my order.

That's what I got with the Sopel jersey and there's nothing sewn on that. I think with that you get the double elbows/fight strap/nameplate on the sublimated ones. I will say that as cool as the cresting is some of the sublimation is really fantastic when you get it in person. If it is something different please let us know.

Thanks again. I will definitely report back when I hear back from the site's support and/or order my jersey

Gonna have to disagree with you one ONE thing MK. I think the first letter on your Demitra jersey is the wrong font, but that's about it. Either way, I can't wait to get mine in. I paid for it at the end of January, so I assume I should have it in about 3 more weeks. *sigh* Too long to wait! :(

Is this jersey on russianjerseys.com ?

I can't seem to find it.

It has the Lutch logo on it..?

The Russian National jerseys appear to have an array of advertisements on them.

Datsyuk_Russia_2004_away.jpg

ETA: What about this website? My linkhttp://www.prorussianjerseys.com

the official national team jerseys used in national competition are made by nike. the lutch jerseys are for euro tournaments etc. I suggest you email lutch to ask if they have or can get you the jersey you are referencing

Is this jersey on russianjerseys.com ?

I can't seem to find it.

It has the Lutch logo on it..?

The Russian National jerseys appear to have an array of advertisements on them.

Datsyuk_Russia_2004_away.jpg

ETA: What about this website? My linkhttp://www.prorussianjerseys.com

Contact Yuri at the Jerseyhub. He will get you this jersey and his service tops anyone's.

Also, Yuri at Jerseyhub can either get you the sublimated versions of these jerseys or the sewn on versions. Both at good prices. Most of my russian jersey collection is sublimated,but have a couple sewn on and they are great especially for the price.

Also, Yuri at Jerseyhub can either get you the sublimated versions of these jerseys or the sewn on versions. Both at good prices. Most of my russian jersey collection is sublimated,but have a couple sewn on and they are great especially for the price.

Yuri is great but not totally true, and he does not deal with Lutch last I spoke with him. The Kait version of a lot of the recent KHL jerseys are not accurate. Russianjerseys.com has been just as good to me with service as Yuri, can't go wrong with either but if you want something from Lutch, Yuri won't do it.

Yuri is great but not totally true, and he does not deal with Lutch last I spoke with him. The Kait version of a lot of the recent KHL jerseys are not accurate. Russianjerseys.com has been just as good to me with service as Yuri, can't go wrong with either but if you want something from Lutch, Yuri won't do it.

??? I just recieved LUTCH jerseys from him last week as well as a special order Kait. He does both and I just placed yet another LUTCH order with him.

??? I just recieved LUTCH jerseys from him last week as well as a special order Kait. He does both and I just placed yet another LUTCH order with him.

He must have just started back up. Back in Nov/Dec he stopped dealing with them because for some reason he felt the quality was bad which is how I ended up finding russianjerseys.com. He still had plenty of old Lutch in stock but was not placing orders with them at the time.

He must have just started back up. Back in Nov/Dec he stopped dealing with them because for some reason he felt the quality was bad which is how I ended up finding russianjerseys.com. He still had plenty of old Lutch in stock but was not placing orders with them at the time.

Hmm. I remember that issue as it affected me,but he returned them for replacements. I know he was frustrated a bit,but all seems business as usual again.

Hmm. I remember that issue as it affected me,but he returned them for replacements. I know he was frustrated a bit,but all seems business as usual again.

Yeah I get his frustration but as a customer I would rather be the one to make that decision. I think that's the only thing that really frustrated me about him is he just refused to place any orders for me with Lutch because he felt they were of poor quality. Regardless Yuri has always been great to deal with and I can understand him wanting to give his customers what he thinks is the best.

That's different from my experience. He always let me decide what I wanted to do. Told me the situation and let me decide. The jerseys from the following order were made as they had been before.