My Jersey Collection

oiler99

I decided to leave the fakes out of this and display only legit ones. So far I have been able to get 2 of them but more coming.

St. Louis Blues #22 Brad Boyes (RBK Premier)

9575012.jpg

9575013.jpg

CCCP (Soviet Union) #3 Sergei Zubov (Vega Sport Authentic, Made in Russia)

9575014.jpg

9575015.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Nice Guerin jersey. That patch really makes it special.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Why does your Isles Guerin have the lettering of the current road jersey? Did you order it like that?

Also, the colors of the sleeve numbers on your Senators jersey should be vice versa

I was thinking the same, it's missing the front chest numbers, the sleeve numbers should be white and the back numbers and C look almost royal blue instead of navy.

I was thinking the same, it's missing the front chest numbers...

Haha, I didn't even notice that. I was looking at that Bure jersey for quite a while. Nice jersey but I'm not sure if he ever wore a Starter 3rd.

Why does your Isles Guerin have the lettering of the current road jersey? Did you order it like that?

Also, the colors of the sleeve numbers on your Senators jersey should be vice versa

With the Isles jersey, the kit was made like that at Coolhockey. The sleeve numbers were blue when I got them, also the chest number 13 wasn't included on the kit.

I received the Senators jersey as it is on the picture. I plan to strip it and re-customize it as a Jani Hurme rookie jersey.

Also Bure did wear the Starter 3rd as I was able to photomatch it. Here:

http://www.hhof.com/graphinduct/bure04.jpg

I'm pretty sure the pic is from 1998-99 season, since he wore an "A" on his chest on the following season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you. They actually screwed up a bit with the name kit at 20 West Sports. The Captain's C is actually from the black jersey. The white jersey has the red "C". But when I saw the white "C" on that jersey I just thought it looks perfect on it. You can't really tell that it's the wrong color. It fits.

Nice USA jersey, but it's from the 2002 Salt Lake games, not 1998 Nagano.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...