My Jersey Collection

oiler99

Hey bud... hate to say it but the customization on that Richter is way off.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

That's game issued. Not team issued. What does the MeiGray population report say about that jersey?

According to Meigray population report, it's a Third Set 1 (or Set 2, I have to check the number on the tag inside the hem). So it would be a regular season game issued jersey. The jersey has a Meigray Game worn tag inside the back hem.

Am I missing something here sorry to post here but I thought we have a New Arrival thread should all of the members get there own thread for there jerseys as all I see is a double post every time ??????

I'm trying to keep this as a gallery where I display my customized jerseys. I try to keep this thread for customized jerseys only. Whereas in "New Arrivals" I post all my new arrivals including blank jerseys.

So this thread is only for displaying customized jerseys.

This is getting interesting. Just wondering if by any chance you got this jersey as a team-issued blank and then customized it as a Jokinen. A while ago you were asking questions about where to get the AS patch and how to customize that same model jersey as a Jokinen. Or did you get it already done up as a game-issued (or used) Jokinen? It looks like there's a tag on the left arm, so is it really game-used? What will be interesting to find out is if the number on the tag does match up to Jokinen or possibly some other player.

Actually this jersey was received as-is. It was aIready done up as Jokinen with the All Star Patch. I bought it from R123 last week. It might have been blank or stripped, because he said that his mom sewed the numbers and fonts to the jersey.

For some reason, the jersey has a Meigray Game Worn tag inside the back hem, and a tag on the left arm, which would definitely make it a non-gameworn. I don't know whether the game worn tag has been left there by mistake. I haven't seen anything like this before.

I have to find out what the numbers in the tags say.

Yeah it was blank when I got it and it's from meigray. keener did the kit. I don't know why there's still gameworn tagging. Somebody forgot to take that thing off. :D

I was able to locate the number of the tag inside the hem. Believe it or not, it's from an Islanders Arron Asham Third Set 1 jersey. What's it doing in a Panthers Third, I don't know.

I was able to locate the number of the tag inside the hem. Believe it or not, it's from an Islanders Arron Asham Third Set 1 jersey. What's it doing in a Panthers Third, I don't know.

Torts said he's played for "like a hundred teams".

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...