My first blog for classic auctions and a helping hand for those who want it

sungod661

Hi guys in my constant self promotion :) i offer you my first blog any input would be appreciated.

http://www.classicauctions.net/ClassicAuctionsBlog/tabid/841/EntryId/18/4-things-you-need-to-know-before-buying-a-game-worn-jersey.aspx

Also all those that are thinking of consigning to auction house please contact me i can get you guys much better rates then the 20-15% that is usually offered

George

Thanks, it was really a jerseys for dummies first blog, i was asked to keep it really simple my next one is about the 5 worst jerseys in nhl history. As i get more comfortable doing them i wont to get a little more intircate with blog.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow this looks like a GREAT resource, especially for someone such as myself, who does not own any gamers (and who would add a few to the collection). It'll definitely be bookmarked and referenced for future use. Thanks George for taking the time to put this together! I appreciate the effort!! :thumbsup: