Flyers Font

JohnnyOnTheSpot

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh...Friday night. Let's stare at numbers all night. We all need help.

I've been saying that for a while man lol.

So, all of the guys driving the customizers crazy about the Giroux fonts were doing so in vain because even the Flyers weren't getting it right.

Essentially hahaha.

No finals tomorrow for me. That was ages ago for me but beware there will be a test on all of this. If you fail, you must surrender all of your jerseys to me and Mr. Spot.

No finals tomorrow for me. That was ages ago for me but beware there will be a test on all of this. If you fail, you must surrender all of your jerseys to me and Mr. Spot.

I can literally fail 2 finals (Microeconomics-40 out of 100 and philosophy/ethics--91 out of 140) and still get As in the classes!

My lady knows better than to date a Rangers fan. Kurt I might just ignore it lol. It's stupid anyway.

Oh heavens. I'll alert her that you desire fornication and I'll post results.

You can do either, but they don't take credit cards, so if you mail the jersey in you may want to call first to get a price so you can send in a check with the jersey.

Ok cool thanks! I have 2 jerseys I wanna get done that have been sitting here for about a year haha gotta get there one day I keep telling myself

I don't know if this pertains to the jerseys you want to get done, but I just called them this morning, and they don't have white Edge nameplate material right now, which is a bummer. I may have to order just the kit or find somewhere else to get a Flyers 2.0 done.

Nah I want to get a 1.0 orange done. I stopped at pro league authentic's today and they said its $80 to send it to ruberti's and get the retro font. Is that what ruberti's charges too or does PLA charge more to send it from them

I didn't specifically ask Ruberti's about the cost for the oranges, but based on all the other prices I've been quoted by them, I'd guess it's pretty close to the same as going through PLA. I've never paid less than $75 for a Ruberti's job, and that's not including shipping.