Ultimate Chicago Blackhawks Fan cave

Tazer19

Hello fellow forum members...

Recently I put a link to my "Ultimate Chicago Blackhawks Jersey Collection"....showcasing well over 100 of my Hawk jerseys....

So I thought I would start another topic about showcasing the Ultimate Pride for your team...

Here is a link to my Ultimate Blackhawks Fan Cave... I still have some other photos to add but I thought I would start it off...

http://s1161.photobucket.com/albums/q501/waymee99/Ultimate%20%20Blackhawks%20Fan%20Cave/?start=all

During the Hawks Cup run in 2010 the Hawks and Comcast sponsored a contest The Ultimate Hawks Fan Cave....there were 5 entries picked and voted on...with the Hawks and Comcast also voting...I was announced on live tv as the winner....

The Ultimate kicker....Denis Savard surprised me and delivered the prize to my home....he was so impressed with my allegiance to the Indian Head that he invited me to his home to be in a Comcast segment showcasing all his memorabilia...

Enjoy...

WOW

You are my idol...

That is awesome, dude!

Thank you....your kind words are VERY MUCH APPRECIATED...!!!

That is very impressive!

Almost to nice to host a party, I wouldn't want anybody putting their sticky fingers on any of it.

Do you offer tours?

That is very impressive!

Almost to nice to host a party, I wouldn't want anybody putting their sticky fingers on any of it.

Do you offer tours?

I love having people over to watch a Hawks game...but I watch them like a Hawk...( no pun intended)...;-) no drinks or food near my table...

Tours...to another die hard fan...??? Sure....

great stuff

Thanks man....truly appreciated...!!! That is a few months work of work...painting...and lots of other stuff...plus a life time of collecting....its fun though...a true passion for me....and other people noticing it means I did good....!!! Thanks

Holy crap you're that guy!? My wife and I bring that Savard segment up now and then being he is my favorite player.

It was awesome...!! I'm sure you seeing me in the video I was TOTALLY SHOCKED....!! A Hawks legend...NHL Hall of Famer walking around my home...I was just in awe...;-)

Wow - And I was drooling over some of the jerseys in your collection. Very nice! How long did it take you to put that all together, and how'd you talk your wife into it? smile.gif

It took me about 2 months-give or take...the painting was the hardest...priming...3 or 4 coats of red...then I had to wait until it was completely dry...then level out the lines for the white....and just repeat...then doing all the doors-hanging and painting as well as the woodwork/trim...

But when I was hanging up the last jersey...or putting up the last stick...took a step back-all the time was totally worth it...

To have Savvy be impressed and invite me into his home to see his prized possessions was worth its weight in gold...AMAZING FEELING...!!!

My wife is a fan as well...I had so much Hawks stuff I collected I decided to put it up and paint-my wife actually came up with painting the stripes and making it look like the red Hawks sweater..;-)

Wow...my mind is blown. That's the best man cave I've ever seen, AINEC!!

Truly impressive.

Thank you very much....It's a great place to relax and watch a Hawks game...!!

It took me about 2 months-give or take...the painting was the hardest...priming...3 or 4 coats of red...then I had to wait until it was completely dry...then level out the lines for the white....and just repeat...then doing all the doors-hanging and painting as well as the woodwork/trim...

But when I was hanging up the last jersey...or putting up the last stick...took a step back-all the time was totally worth it...

To have Savvy be impressed and invite me into his home to see his prized possessions was worth its weight in gold...AMAZING FEELING...!!!

My wife is a fan as well...I had so much Hawks stuff I collected I decided to put it up and paint-my wife actually came up with painting the stripes and making it look like the red Hawks sweater..;-)

I can't even imagine being invited over to Savards place, unreal.

You and I are lucky with the wife side of things. My wife was envious of your room when we saw it aired and we always make mention that our next house will have a Blackhawks room/basement or something. She's become just as big a hockey fan as I am.

That is absolutely crazy! It looks awesome. Very inspirational. Great Job!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow! I don't believe anyone can top this!

One thing: I saw the framed Toews jersey with all the patches: you've got the wrong NHL Premiere patch (Stockholm instead of Helsinki) ;)

Holy Mackinaw! Ok, I don't think anyone is ever gonna top this. Great job!!

• 3 weeks later...