Knob Hockey

Finny

Have any of you seen this before? They are from the end of last season. Best thing to do is go to youtube and type 'knob hockey' and you will find them all one way or another. I think there are 6 clips total. Hilarious stuff..coming from a Calgarian.

Have any of you seen this before? They are from the end of last season. Best thing to do is go to youtube and type 'knob hockey' and you will find them all one way or another. I think there are 6 clips total. Hilarious stuff..coming from a Calgarian.

Yeah! I like the Brind'amour one.

HA! That's great! I love the old school Whalers jerseys.

Yea its really funny- also the Buffalo one is great as well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McRR76zx5To

I received one of those Power Play Hockey games for Christmas in 1976. I had the Habs and Canucks in my game, it came with a little plastic Stanley Cup. That game got played to death. Those youtube videos are great. They remind me of the Bud Light commercials from 1998 (fictional Canadien star Radio Robert 'skating' in and yelling, "punk!").