Probert Pro Player at the United Center

schulzmc

So - I wear my Bob Probert Pro Player jersey to the Hawks game last night. I'm standing there before the game and some guy taps me on the shoulder. Had a Chicago PD lapel pin. He says, "I love your jersey! Bobby was a really great guy." I ask him if he met Probert, and he responds, "Oh yeah - my best friend was his parole officer."

LOL - gotta love hockey!!!

Nice story here. I also enjoy wearing some of my vintage or unique (customized with players other than superstars) jerseys in public, where I get people who actually appreciate them. Good to know there still are some "real" hockey fans out there! :thumbsup:

I went a few weeks ago wearing my Brent Sutter thinking more then 75% of the people at the game wouldn't even know who he was.

After the game I was walking out and some other dude had the exact same jersey!!

I guess Brent sold two jerseys in his 7 year career with the Hawks...

I went a few weeks ago wearing my Brent Sutter thinking more then 75% of the people at the game wouldn't even know who he was.

After the game I was walking out and some other dude had the exact same jersey!!

I guess Brent sold two jerseys in his 7 year career with the Hawks...

LOL - I just had a jersey customized with Daze thinking I might be the only guy to do that, and then at the UC Tuesday I saw a guy with a Daze on.

TONS of fakes at the Hawks games. It's like every guy there went to a flea market and bought the cheapest piece of crap they could find. Tuesday night there were two guys sitting in front of us - one in a bad Wings winter classic knock off and his friend in a fake Hawks third. I bet they paid more for one of those seats than for the two jerseys combined. I wanted to take a picture of the Rebook logo on the back of the Wings - it was so bad even my sister pointed at it - but couldn't do it without being too obvious.

On TV it looks like every 8 out of 10 visitors at the UC wears a fake :mellow:

The Garden is just as bad. Lots of fake Rangers jerseys. My replicas are more authentic than their crap. I walk around between periods looking for jackasses in knockoffs to laugh at.