Game Photos With You In Them

So we all have photos of ourselves in the stands with the ice in the background, but I thought it would be fun to share photos from the games or other fans where you can see yourselves.

For me, I came across this photo from when Keith scored the tying goal against the Blues on February 19th. I am in the Ultrafil Barber Pole (which is done up with Larmer) and my pal is to the right of me in the picture and has a "Ditka Style" Blackhawks sweater.

SundayGame.jpg

Second, a pic my dad's pal took at game six of the 2010 finals in Philly. I am directly above and left of the guy in the Toews jersey, with red Hawks jersey, backwards hat, taking a picture.

Raising_the_cup.jpg

You're the guy picking his nose right? :P j/k

I've only ever been to 1 NHL game in my life and my seat was no wheres near anywhere that would be on camera :( The joys of living on the east coast of Canada

You're the guy picking his nose right? :P j/k

Yup haha! I was pointing to the scoreboard for some reason and they take a picture of me lol <_< !

For me, I came across this photo from when Keith scored the tying goal against the Blues on February 19th. I am in the Ultrafil Barber Pole (which is done up with Larmer) and my pal is to the right of me in the picture and has a "Ditka Style" Blackhawks sweater.

SundayGame.jpg

20tmhox.jpg

2003 NHL playoffs, Wild vs. Vancouver Canucks.

I had 18 thought balloons that I brought with to hold up over coach Marc Crawford, one of which got me on ESPN's SportsCenter.

This shot appeared on the Minnesota Wild's website. I'm in the blue Slovakia jersey.

identicaltwins.jpg

I, like MountainKing, don't know of any game photos with me in them so here is a pic of me ready to go on the ice.

2868150350107003020S600x600Q85.jpg

Not necessarily a game pic, but pretty awesome nonetheless...

I was on the cover of three local Philly newspapers (The Intelligencer, The Bucks County Courier Times, and The Burlington County Times) the morning after the Winter Classic putting my winter hat on the Harry Kalas statue:

381782_10150496494435956_516260955_8601986_12870383_n.jpg

• 1 month later...

I, like MountainKing, don't know of any game photos with me in them so here is a pic of me ready to go on the ice.

2868150350107003020S600x600Q85.jpg

Where is this, is this Iceland in Van Nuys CA?

Here;s me at the final Minnesota North Stars home game ever. Everyone had signs saying "Norm Green Sucks" and I was mad that our only announcer ever was getting lost in the anger and wasn't going to be able to retire on his own terms.

Long story short, we scored a goal in the third period and they showed the replay on the video board and used Al's radio call in the arena along with the video replay. Since people had just heard his voice I figured that was the perfect time to break out the sign and did a lap of the inner arena walkway between the upper and lower seating levels.

They put a TV camera on me and the sign and put me on the video board while I was doing it and this photo was in the Minneapolis StarTribune the next day.

ThankYouAlShaver.jpg

Where is this, is this Iceland in Van Nuys CA?

No, this was taken at a rink in either Royal Oak, or Troy, Michigan.

Here;s me at the final Minnesota North Stars home game ever. Everyone had signs saying "Norm Green Sucks" and I was mad that our only announcer ever was getting lost in the anger and wasn't going to be able to retire on his own terms.

Long story short, we scored a goal in the third period and they showed the replay on the video board and used Al's radio call in the arena along with the video replay. Since people had just heard his voice I figured that was the perfect time to break out the sign and did a lap of the inner arena walkway between the upper and lower seating levels.

They put a TV camera on me and the sign and put me on the video board while I was doing it and this photo was in the Minneapolis StarTribune the next day.

ThankYouAlShaver.jpg

That's extremely cool.

Holy crap! that was you!??

You are the man for that one! KUDOS! What a fitting tribute my friend!

• 1 year later...

Game 5, I am in the red hat directly above the stick blade.

171168292_slide_zpsc4117469.jpg

yep.jpg

Not hockey, but this was the second game of the season at Fenway in 2011 after Russell Martin hit his second home run of the game. It was about 2 feet over my hands, went to the guy sitting directly behind me. I'm the dude in the Yanks jersey. That's my girlfriend in the sox shirt to my right. I was right in the middle of the highlights of the game on Sportscenter and this pic was on ESPN.com and other sports sites. Our phones absolutely blew up with friends and family saying they had just seen us.