Season Ticket Prices

Ok. The new seating chart for next year at Madison Square Garden just came out, and reports are flooding in about the increase in prices of seats for next year, as well as playoff prices for this year. I personally paid about $1200 for my full 41 game season in the top section of MSG this year, and my playoff invoice comes in at $1925 for the full playoff run, should they make it all the way through and play every game required at MSG. If I were to renew my season for next year, for one seat, the price goes up from $1200 to $2200, for one seat, in an equivalent section as to where I am now, since after the renovation my section will be gone. I think this is nuts. If you don't mind me asking, what are your season tickets running you at other venues? I know we have some people here with tickets in Philly, maybe Washington. I'm just curious.

WE ARE 3-2-9 WOO!

At the Coliseum, last couple of rows, in the corners, are $630 for the season. I think it is a little more for $1,040 if you want in between the goal line and blue lines in the 300s. (prices/ticket).

Usually, when a team misses the playoffs, the ticket prices stay level or even go down.

That means the Leafs games should be free to attend right now! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I gave my Season tix up to the Flyers but I can give you the going rate for my old seat location. I sat last row, dead center ice on the red line. The price per ticket is now $1628.00, 2 seats are $3256.00. They raised the "face value" of the ticket like $20.00 more so now you can "rip off" your "friends" when you re-sell them. I have the feeling that that the ticket cost will now go up soon and the Flyers will say, "look how much you save by buying a package" rather than the over inflated single game prices. Also, this season they now charge by row. It used to be 2 price levels per section, now each row is more expensive as you get closer to the ice.

WE ARE 3-2-9 WOO!

At the Coliseum, last couple of rows, in the corners, are $630 for the season. I think it is a little more for $1,040 if you want in between the goal line and blue lines in the 300s. (prices/ticket).

At those prices, if I were you I'd pray they never leave Nassau Coliseum. Its still affordable. Once they build a new arena- good luck.

At those prices, if I were you I'd pray they never leave Nassau Coliseum. Its still affordable. Once they build a new arena- good luck.

Believe me, I know. Parking is only $10 too!

My uncle had first row tickets on the blueline (07/08 season was his last), I believe he paid $80 per ticket.

Usually, when a team misses the playoffs, the ticket prices stay level or even go down.

That means the Leafs games should be free to attend right now! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

What are you new? The Leafs miss the playoffs and the prices go up but it doesn't really matter because there is a 50,000 person waiting list just to be able to buy seasons tickets (I just made that number up, I don't know what the real number is)

We are our own worst enemies I tell you. Stupid Leafs fans...........Oh wait :unsure:

I guess that means individual prices are going to skyrocket too, which means I won't be going to more than 2-3 games next season since I'm trying to buy a car. This is absurd, ticket prices to sit in the last row in the building shouldn't 53 bucks a game.

I guess that means individual prices are going to skyrocket too, which means I won't be going to more than 2-3 games next season since I'm trying to buy a car. This is absurd, ticket prices to sit in the last row in the building shouldn't 53 bucks a game.

Man 53 bucks doesn't sound so bad.

I paid something like $90/seat for my girlfriend and I to go to a Flyers/Leafs game in Toronto last year. We were something like 6th row from the top.

I ended up getting Flyers/Leafs tickets as a birthday gift for this upcoming Saturday. Just out of curiosity I decided to check out Stubhub and see what the prices were.

The cheapest group of 2 tickets in $60/seat, but this is standing room only and no alcohol.

The cheapest group of 2 tickets where you actually have seats is $117/seat. BUT you have a view like this

obstructed.jpg

Finally, if you want 2 tickets where you actually have seats, seats that are in the same row, and can see the entire ice surface, the cheapest option is $150/seat for the 14th row of the upper level

Man 53 bucks doesn't sound so bad.

Yeah, but that's if you buy them off someone who has season's and can't get to every single game. 53 is what it comes out to as a season ticket holder. Individual tickets will probably be more like 60-90 for the last row, since they're already 10-30 bucks more than the season price depending on the game.

What if the rangers win the Stanley cup? Would it make the price ok?

No. It's still ridiculous to have to pay what I can only assume will be 60-90 bucks a game to sit in the last row in the building. Half those seats are obstructed view seats and shouldn't be more than 40 bucks.

Yeah, that's more like it. If you're sitting in the 400's at either end behind the goals, you can barely see the blue line in that end, much less the net. I don't want to pay 90 bucks to miss half the game because my view is obstructed. I've had sideline seats for the games I went to this season for that reason.

Very true. At the game Sunday, I was actually kicked out of the last row seat I was sitting in...never thought that would ever happen at an Isles game.

I agree about when teams build new arenas. I remember for the Penguins, the F balcony section at the old Civic Arena, equivalent to the 400 level, tickets were $35 per seat pre-lockout. Then when they won the Cup they went up to $55. Now at the Consol Center, the upper levels are $75 to $85.

Yikes! :noway:

I have 2 seats in the second to last row of the Wells Fargo Center (Flyers).

This year, I paid $3432 for the pair (that includes all 41 regular season, plus 3 pre-season games).

My playoff invoice would be an additional $2176 if they play every game possible.

Honestly, it will take a lot to price me out of these, considering that it gets me Stanley Cup Finals tickets for $176 per pair... can't beat that.

I have 2 seats in the second to last row of the Wells Fargo Center (Flyers).

This year, I paid $3432 for the pair (that includes all 41 regular season, plus 3 pre-season games).

My playoff invoice would be an additional $2176 if they play every game possible.

Honestly, it will take a lot to price me out of these, considering that it gets me Stanley Cup Finals tickets for $176 per pair... can't beat that.

That's a decent price for Cup tickets. Honestly I could justify probably up to $100 each but over that, forget it, even if they were the second to last row. Honestly though, it's CRAZY how much those tickets are.....

I ended up getting Flyers/Leafs tickets as a birthday gift for this upcoming Saturday. Just out of curiosity I decided to check out Stubhub and see what the prices were.

The cheapest group of 2 tickets where you actually have seats is $117/seat. BUT you have a view like this

Wow. I paid about the same per seat on Stubhub for this Saturday's game, but they're 7th row Center Ice. I guess Kings fans don't have it too bad.