Whats the longest you have waited?

I had some shirts at Cutting Edge in MA for 6 months. I know how they work and their schedule so the time wasn't a factor.

Patience my young pad-wan.

3 months has been my longest. I understand good work takes time, but when a paying customer inquires about their service and they get quoted one time and it turns out to be completely different is a bit infuriating. The worst for me is when they just stop responding to emails completely, even if you only send once a week or couple weeks to make sure everything is fine. If a company I know is reputable comes out and says it will take 6 months then I agree to that if I send my jerseys, but don't set false expectations and COMMUNICATE with your customers.

I take most my stuff to MLL, so it's usually a month tops.

I do have two jerseys and have four kits being ordered from EPS. It's been there for a month and a half so far, but I am expecting another two since I am getting them to do a Pekka Rinne kit with the sublimated numbers.

Longest was a month from Stitches NY. I had 2 jerseys done and it was while they were in process of doing the Isles TC jerseys and I had them shipped to me. Definitely worth it

I am in my 15th week of waiting at Stitches NJ, and I'm pretty sure the jerseys are nowhere near done. What's really pissing me off is they keep promising things that don't happen. Now they haven't answered my e-mails for 2 weeks. I've never seen anything like this before.

I've waited slightly over 3 months for EPS, but I know in advance it's going to take that long, and they always do a great job for me, so I'm OK with that.

I am in my 15th week of waiting at Stitches NJ, and I'm pretty sure the jerseys are nowhere near done. What's really pissing me off is they keep promising things that don't happen. Now they haven't answered my e-mails for 2 weeks. I've never seen anything like this before.

I've waited slightly over 3 months for EPS, but I know in advance it's going to take that long, and they always do a great job for me, so I'm OK with that.

I had a box on the way to these guys and after reading this and the feedback from some of our fellow members here, I will not be using them. Good work or no, poor communication kills the deal. ESPECIALLY when I am shipping from Canada.

I had a box on the way to these guys and after reading this and the feedback from some of our fellow members here, I will not be using them.

Smart move. What's amazing is that their website says that turnaround time is 2 weeks. Yeah, right.

I waited 16 months for a couple of custom replicas (made from scratch). I guess that was worth it, cause I ordered another jersey from the guy. I've been waiting about three months for that one.

As far as waiting for one of my jerseys to be alterted/customized, I shipped a couple to Exclusive Pro Sports last month. They told me because of all of the detail work involved, I shouldn't expect them back until the end of summer. I have no problem with the wait if both of them are done correctly.