Bands you have seen live

oiler99

My list is a little different then most of yours (I'm probably fairly young in comparison, 27)

TLC (yes the pop group, I was 11 and was my first time to a concert and I was at Paramount Canada's Wonderland where they have concerts every Saturday in the summer and I had no clue who they where lol)

Our Lady Peace

Staind

Finger Eleven

Alexisonfire

Aerosmith

Ozzy Osbourne

Disturbed

Corrosion of Conformity

Dope

In This Moment

Five Finger Death Punch

Slipknot

Machine Head

Dragonforce

Mastodon

36 Crazyfists

Bad Religion

All That Remains

Skindred

Art Of Dying

Chickenfoot

Sloan

Great Big Sea

Marilyn Manson

Lamb Of God

Gwar

Stone Temple Pilots

City And Color

The Trews

Dave Matthews Band

Avenged Sevenfold

Shadows Fall

Hatebreed

KoRn

Rob Zombie

Atreyu

Tend to take footage when I'm at concerts, yes I'm one of "those guys" but I try not to be intrusive to other peoples viewing and have never gotten complained to, usually the opposite asking if I post my footage online. As I've progressed through the years my camera has gotten better and same with my camera work (except for the last concert, Five Finger Death Punch & All That Remains, may have had a bit too much to drink)

http://www.youtube.com/rageathem

Now this my friend is music.

I have seen:

Avenged Svenfold x2

Slipknot

Five Finger Death Punch x2

Clutch

HIM

Shadows Fall

Three Days Grace

Godsmack x3

Roger Waters x2

BTO

Van Halen

Joan Jett

Bullet for My Valentine

Disturbed

Megadeth

CKY

Motley Crue (worst performance ive ever seen, this was when Godsmack opened for them at CrueFest 2 and wrote Crying Like a b**** about them) Awesome!!

and many more...

Pretty much i attend all the metal festivals in Camden, NJ every year. Its always a blast since Camden has been one of the top 5 worst cities in America for the last 10 years.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now this my friend is music.

I have seen:

Avenged Svenfold x2

Slipknot

Five Finger Death Punch x2

Clutch

HIM

Shadows Fall

Three Days Grace

Godsmack x3

Roger Waters x2

BTO

Van Halen

Joan Jett

Bullet for My Valentine

Disturbed

Megadeth

CKY

Motley Crue (worst performance ive ever seen, this was when Godsmack opened for them at CrueFest 2 and wrote Crying Like a b**** about them) Awesome!!

and many more...

Pretty much i attend all the metal festivals in Camden, NJ every year. Its always a blast since Camden has been one of the top 5 worst cities in America for the last 10 years.

Nice list! Unfortunately my closest festivals are 8+ hours away so I don't get to one every year :( Bullet is still high on my list for must see

Motley Crue (worst performance ive ever seen, this was when Godsmack opened for them at CrueFest 2 and wrote Crying Like a b**** about them

You really thought Motley was bad? I saw them last summer at the Coliseum and they were unbelievable. I also own the CrueFest 1 DVD and thought they kicked Arse, which is what made me want to see them in the first place. I wanted to go to CrueFest 2 just because it was Motley and Godsmack (another band I'm dying to see), but I wasn't driving then and I didn't feel like spending 12 hours in the sun at PNC.

Motley and KISS should be pretty epic. I'm going to have to familiarize myself with more KISS stuff, but seeing Motley again is gonna be epic.

Ive seen Lamb of God too, they were pretty good live. I actually thought Shadows Fall was good when they opened for Clutch in AC.

And Dropkick, i think it was bad timing. I saw the first show of that particular Crue Fest IIRC, and Vince's voice was so ###### bad. They opened with amazing theatrics for Dr. Feelgood and than his voice ruined their chances in Camden, you should have seen the masses of people leaving. I dont dislike Crue in anyway either, it was a bummer. But Godsmack stole that tour and then followed up with Crying Like a b**** which was really cool, Godsmack always puts on a great show.

And Brian BFMV is amazing live, that was uproar fest last year with A7X headlining. Best concert to date, close second is the Wall Live...epic.

Lamb of God is easily one of the greatest shows I've ever seen. They were absolutely phenomenal.

I've seen them twice, once in a festival setting and once in a small local venue show of 2k people such an intense show

And Brian BFMV is amazing live, that was uproar fest last year with A7X headlining. Best concert to date, close second is the Wall Live...epic.

Oh nice! Yeah I wanted to go just couldn't pull together the funds :( When I saw A7X it was there first show back after The Rev passed away. It was so emotional, yes they made mistakes but it was so special being there for that first show

And Dropkick, i think it was bad timing. I saw the first show of that particular Crue Fest IIRC, and Vince's voice was so ###### bad. They opened with amazing theatrics for Dr. Feelgood and than his voice ruined their chances in Camden, you should have seen the masses of people leaving. I dont dislike Crue in anyway either, it was a bummer. But Godsmack stole that tour and then followed up with Crying Like a b**** which was really cool, Godsmack always puts on a great show.

Yeah that would have disappointed me. They opened with Wild Side at the Coli last summer, it was AWESOME. I seriously can't wait for September 22nd, exactly a week after my birthday. Gonna be insane. Iron Maiden should be ridiculous in June too.

I haven't seen man live acts but the few I have seen are:

U2

Muse

Dave Matthews Band

Zac Brown Band

The Happy Mondays

Psychedelic Furs

Better Than Ezra

I hope to see New Order in concert one day.

You really thought Motley was bad? I saw them last summer at the Coliseum and they were unbelievable. I also own the CrueFest 1 DVD and thought they kicked Arse, which is what made me want to see them in the first place. I wanted to go to CrueFest 2 just because it was Motley and Godsmack (another band I'm dying to see), but I wasn't driving then and I didn't feel like spending 12 hours in the sun at PNC.

Motley and KISS should be pretty epic. I'm going to have to familiarize myself with more KISS stuff, but seeing Motley again is gonna be epic.

Just ordered tix from Live Nation for Camden NJ! It will be my first Crue show and my sixth Kiss show! I'm not looking THAT forward to going cause it will mean Summer is over.

Just ordered tix from Live Nation for Camden NJ! It will be my first Crue show and my sixth Kiss show! I'm not looking THAT forward to going cause it will mean Summer is over.

Haha, my summer will have been over for at least a week by then. Fall semester starts a couple days before my birthday, and then the concert is 7 days after. It'll be my 2nd Crue show, first (and likely only) KISS show. I have a really bad feeling though, I feel like Crue is headlining the PNC show because they got top billing for it, and KISS is headlining the Jones Beach show.

If Motley ends up headlining I'll be very happy, because then I'm technically going to a Motley Crue concert and I won't be tempted to leave early. KISS headlining will probably suck since I honestly can't stand them. I'm refraining from buying tickets for any other shows right now, because rumor has it RUSH will launch their new album at the end of May and I can only assume that means a supporting tour shortly after.

Weezer (4x)

Sugar Ray

Smash Mouth

The Flaming Lips

Angels and Airwaves

Walk the Moon

We the Kings

Paramore*

Frankie Valli

*went to Jones Beach and just chilled in the parking lot. It is one of those amphitheaters, so I heard everything.

Haha, my summer will have been over for at least a week by then. Fall semester starts a couple days before my birthday, and then the concert is 7 days after. It'll be my 2nd Crue show, first (and likely only) KISS show. I have a really bad feeling though, I feel like Crue is headlining the PNC show because they got top billing for it, and KISS is headlining the Jones Beach show.

If Motley ends up headlining I'll be very happy, because then I'm technically going to a Motley Crue concert and I won't be tempted to leave early. KISS headlining will probably suck since I honestly can't stand them. I'm refraining from buying tickets for any other shows right now, because rumor has it RUSH will launch their new album at the end of May and I can only assume that means a supporting tour shortly after.

I heard today that the bands are "co-headlining" the tour but Motley Crue will open all shows...You might not like Kiss but they put on an amazing show that will keep you entertained, especially since you've never seen them before. "Rock and Roll All Night" is something that must be experienced at least once...Don't leave!

I heard today that the bands are "co-headlining" the tour but Motley Crue will open all shows...You might not like Kiss but they put on an amazing show that will keep you entertained, especially since you've never seen them before. "Rock and Roll All Night" is something that must be experienced at least once...Don't leave!

Yeah I'm not gonna drive all the way out there and then leave after Motley, I'm gonna stay for the whole thing even though KISS songs are going to be torture. I think the only song I like is New York Groove, and that's not even an original song. I also heard that even though they're co-headlining, Motley is opening every show. That sucks, but it is what it is.

All these wonderful posts and no GWAR? What wrong with you people! I would like to see KISS and M.C. Even thought kiss in my mind is not that great, I would just go to see the boobs!

?? I have in my list Gwar :P

Dude, you say Anthrax w/ Joey...like there's any other Anthrax out there! :D I don't consider anything during the Bush years to be Anthrax but simply Armored Saint redux.

Very true. Although, Sound of White Noise is a really good album. "Only" was the one Bush era song I always wanted to hear Joey sing and I got to hear him at the show I went to...and he completely butchered it.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna see Meshuggah live when they hit the U.S.

Can't wait for them to play this!

Meshuggah is incredible. Destroy Erase Improve is one of the most insanely technical metal albums I've ever heard. Tomas Haake just might be the most amazing metal drummer in the world too. Either he or Brann Dailor from Mastodon gets that award.

Lamb of God is easily one of the greatest shows I've ever seen. They were absolutely phenomenal.

I watched Lamb of God on tour with Metallica.....I hated the vocals but I liked the way the rest of the band played. I don't know if it was an off night but the vocals were weak. I was disappointed.

Ok here goes. Might not remember all of em.

Rancid x3

Dropkick Murphys x3

Flogging Molly

Civet

Anti-Flag (before they got preachy)

Tiger Army

AFI

Roger Miret and the Disasters

Lars Frederiksen and the Bastards

NOFX

The Used

Riverboat Gamblers

Time Again

The Offspring

Rise Against (what a joke, sound was mixed so bad you couldn't tell when songs began/ended)

I happened to catch Civet when they opened for Dropkick back in like 2009. Those chicks are friggin HOTTTTTTTT. The lead singer sang on 'The Dirty Glass' too so that was pretty cool. She's no Stephanie Dougherty but she held her own.

I happened to catch Civet when they opened for Dropkick back in like 2009. Those chicks are friggin HOTTTTTTTT. The lead singer sang on 'The Dirty Glass' too so that was pretty cool. She's no Stephanie Dougherty but she held her own.

They're hot as hell except the drummer scares the hell out of me. They put on quite a show, and that's also where I saw them. Trade deadline day '09 in Indy.