Bands you have seen live

oiler99

I have seen over 200 bands live. I cant remember them all but here is a small list

Avenged Sevenfold X6 (4 With the Rev) (1 with Portnoy) and one with the current drummer

Slipknot

Papa Roach X3

Hoobastank

Sick Puppies X3

Paramore X2

Airbourne

Bullet For My Vallentine X5

Rise Against X2

A Day To Remember

My Chemical Romance

Dropping Daylight X2

Cute is what we aim for X2

Five finger death punch

Atreyu X5

Three Days Grace X4

Breaking Benjamin X2

FlyLeaf X2

Anberlin

Boys Like Girls

HollyWood Undead

Bayside

Billy Talent

Blink 182

Daughtry

Disturbed X2

Jimmy Eat World

Linkin Park X2

Ludo X3

Neon Trees

P.O.D

Shinedown

Shiny Toy guns

Stone sour

Crossfade

Switchfoot

Hailstorm

3OH!3

Underoath

Red Jumpsuit

Puddle of Mudd X2

Buckcherry X2

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smokey Robinson (saw him at my community college. surreal.)

The Raconteurs

Jack White (solo)

ZZ Top

Bob Dylan

Leon Russell

Joan Jett

Black Keys x2

Soul Position

Cee Lo (solo)

Gnarls Barkley

Drive By Truckers

The Civil Wars

Adele x2 (shared a cigarette with her before she 'blew up')

Devendra Banhart

Gogol Bordello

Chromeo

Mos Def

Paul Mccartney (still has the pipes!)

Brazilian Girls

Cake

Incubus

M.I.A.

Jeff the Brotherhood

Quintron and Miss Pussycat

The Wailers Band

Lucky Dub

Nicole Atkins

the Hymns

Alabama Shakes

Santigold

Flight of the Concords

Childish Gambino

Elton John (will see him this year)

King Khan and the Shrines (will see them this year)

Grace Potter and the Nocturnals

Peggy Sue

• 3 weeks later...

They're coming around this way again in March. Barclays Center here in Brooklyn. I had an opportunity to buy tickets on a presale, but I have a friend who works at the arena and I asked him about the seats that came up as best available. Section 209 row 18, which apparently for concerts is one of the worst in the building. I'll pass for now.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Deep Purple was simply awesome! Much better fhan the first time I saw them 7 years ago. The place was packed and the band rocked. Up next is The Yardbirds. If only they had Page and Beck on guitars. Wishful thinking, I know.

Yeah I'm upset about Roseland. Was only there once for Offspring and I had a 104 degree fever and almost died, so fun times. If you're going to terminal 5 and don't wanna be right on the stage it's a multi-level venue, go up to the 2nd level right away and grab a railing. Great view, no hassles. Saw Offspring there as well.

I almost died during an Offspring show too! A homeless person in a pizzeria after the show told me I looked like s***! I was dehydrated and my glasses were broken (from being kicked in the head).

• 1 month later...

Will be checking out Ghost (I refuse to add the BC) at the Best Buy theater in May. Should be pretty cool...

The Yardbirds was simply amazing! The band sounded really tight and they truly kicked Arse on stage. Dazed And Confused sounded as great as the Led Zeppelin version. Next up is Peter Gabriel in Helsinki.

• 1 month later...

GHOST at Best Buy theater Saturday night. Sound was great, great set list. Who would've thought sacrilege could be so orderly and enjoyable?

GHOST at Best Buy theater Saturday night. Sound was great, great set list. Who would've thought sacrilege could be so orderly and enjoyable?

Almost forgot- there was a dude there in a CCM Mesh Darren Langdon jersey. Nice to see some old school representation.

Even though I'm not really that familiar with Peter Gabriel's solo work, the man sure has some great solo hits. Sledgehammer live... just absolutely ###### perfect! Plus Shock The Monkey, In Your Eyes, Solsbury Hill, Digging In The Dirt. And of course Biko!

Visually stunning. It was like watching a movie being made. Incredible.

Edited by oiler99

• 2 weeks later...

Even though I'm not really that familiar with Peter Gabriel's solo work, the man sure has some great solo hits. Sledgehammer live... just absolutely ###### perfect! Plus Shock The Monkey, In Your Eyes, Solsbury Hill, Digging In The Dirt. And of course Biko!

Visually stunning. It was like watching a movie being made. Incredible.

I've never see him live, but his studio work is so underrated. I'm primarily a bass player, and Tony Levin has been one of my favorite bass guitarists for decades. Peters choice of musicians has always been stellar, and I'm sure the theatric stage show was amazing. Looking forward to seeing him live one day myself.

• 2 weeks later...

ZZ Top rocked Oulu on Friday! It was the unlucky day, I lost my ticket on the stadium and could not get back to my original seat. Thank God the security guys at the floor were gracious enough to believe I had one. The whole place was partying with Billy Gibbons and co. Sharp Dressed Man was so cool to hear and the song just absolutely grooved! Billy Gibbons is such an amazing guitar player and what a sound. The concert ended with an unbelievable version of Tush and I went back to my hotel very happy, having finally witnessed one of my childhood heroes live on stage..

Edited by oiler99

Saw Ghost Recently just awesome!!! Seen Rush, Judas Priest, Queensryche, Robert Plant, Heaven and Hell, Dream Theater, Dio, Motorhead, Anthrax, Exodus, Terror, Bad Brains, The Offspring, Title Fight, Comeback Kid, Agent Orange, Iron Maiden

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stevie Wonder put on a great show! The artist was having fun on stage and that reflected to the audience as well. Lot of highlights... Master Blaster, Higher Ground, Signed Sealed Delivered, Day Tripper and of course Superstition. Which was like getting into a funk train that never stops! Just an awesome and entertaining show.