Bands you have seen live

oiler99

buying tickets this friday to go see the Decsendents also got tickets to go see uncle acid and the offspring

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uncle Acid is, in my opinion, the best rock band to come out in the last 5-10 years. Saw them opening for Black Sabbath last November and they blew me away. Definitely worth seeing.

awesome im excited its there first time in los angeles im thinking about buying tickets for there 2nd date

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Hollies were awesome! They played all the hits. And boy do they have some great classic songs. He Ain't Heavy. Long Cool Woman. Bus Stop... the list goes on and on. One of the greatest British bands of the 60's.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw CoCa (Coheed and Cambria) last Saturday at Hammerstein. Very good but the sound could've been better/too loud- if you didn't know the song, some of it sounded too muddy

Edited by Cygnus X-1

• 3 weeks later...

Well... Now I'm jealous. I love Uncle Acid.

I've seen too many bands live... A7X, Korn, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath w/ Dio and Ozzy, Motorhead, testament,. Exodus, Slayer, Megadeth, Mushroomhead, Disturbed,All Shall Perish, Def Leppard, Poison... umm... Motley Crue and Alice Cooper recently... Aerosmith, Sammy Hagar... Godsmack, Kingdom of Sorrow, Machinehead, Red Fang, Miss May I, Billy Talent... too many more. the kicker is I'm only 19 :D

My friend saw them last week too in Nashville I think. I've seen them a few times and they NEVER disappoint. They're easily the best metal band out there right now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just found this thread, here's my list (off the top of my head, probably missing a couple):

Dragonforce

Iron Maiden

Calvin Harris

Human League

Deadmau5

Dizzee Rascal

Noah & The Whale

Funeral For a Friend (3x)

Coldplay (outdoor stadium, not an indoor arena)

Katy Perry (VIP standing section FTW)

Snoop Dogg

New Order

Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip

Brand New

Hawthorne Heights

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Pendulum

The Postal Service

Daughter

The Naked & Famous

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Saw Elvis Presley's 70's backing band this Thursday. What a show! James Burton and Glen D. Hardin were in top form. There was a meet and greet after the show, I had the chance to meet both of these great legends. Memorable night all the way.

Yippee. The Biggest Cult Band in the World is going on tour this year for their 40th anniversary tour.

I've seen Rush at least two dozen times, and have always been satisfied with their performances.

Unfortunately, I think this is supposed to be the last tour for many reasons.

Guest Dr_Puck

I've seen Rush at least two dozen times, and have always been satisfied with their performances.

Unfortunately, I think this is supposed to be the last tour for many reasons.

This will be show four or five for me. They are just so so tight and they consistently manage to play a great set.

I know this doesn't sit well with most other Rush fans but their best work, to me, has been their last five albums.