Bands you have seen live

oiler99

54 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

Holy crap, what a lineup that is! I love the Heineken tribute to Jeff too. That's awesome. Did Tom forget half of his lyrics like he usually does?

Haha, nah. He was on point, actually. I think it helped that they played pretty much the same set at every location. 

But yeah, it was quite a night. 

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/slayer/2018/santander-arena-reading-pa-43ed5faf.html

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a minute....how in the EFFING HELL do they play Postmortem WITHOUT Raining Blood??? No disrespect to anything from Show No Mercy at all but, as far as I'm concerned, Postmortem/Raining Blood is one single track.

• 2 weeks later...

Maiden in Mexico was an experience! Was lucky enough to see them twice in 3 days so that makes 12 times seeing maiden! 

• 1 month later...

Saw Tool in Philly last night. Had a great time. Wish they would have played some more of their older stuff, but aside from that I was satisfied with the set. As I said before It’s been over 26 years since I’ve seen them live!

Tool live in Philadelphia

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/tool/2019/wells-fargo-center-philadelphia-pa-1b9a85c0.html

Edited by jsh139

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

As I said before It’s been over 26 years since I’ve seen them live!

That was for their last album release. 

17 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Saw Tool in Philly last night. Had a great time. Wish they would have played some more of their older stuff, but aside from that I was satisfied with the set. As I said before It’s been over 26 years since I’ve seen them live!

You are a lucky man.  They are, by far, my favorite band!

49 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

You are a lucky man.  They are, by far, my favorite band!

I just wish I had seen them more when I was younger.  But, kids and other priorities kept me out of the concert scene for a while.

• 2 months later...

Saw KoRn and Breaking Benjamin in Allentown last night.  First stop on their 2020 tour.  Had a blast and KoRn can still bring down the house.  Amazing show. It's been almost 20 years since I've seen them live.

KoRn with Breaking Benjamin - 1/23/2020

Edited by jsh139

37 minutes ago, Sluggermatt15 said:

Looks like it was a good time. They had the place rocking out! Was it your first time seeing them live?

I had a great time. I've only seen them live once before. Back in 2000 when they were touring with Staind and Mindless Self Indulgence.  Right after Issues came out.  20 years is a long time, but honestly, if I closed my eyes it felt like I was back in 1996.