New Arrivals [College]

NickARom

First things first, you're on a roll there Nick. Nice pickups.

Second, let's get our facts straigtened out. Connolly [mostly] missed his check on Corban Knight and put himself through the glass. And just as a reminder, that 5-0 loss was to...well...you know. ;)

Video evidence:

Edited by Big A HG

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much! After one more that I had on that order, that might be it for awhile unless something too good to pass up comes along. I do have some others I'd like to get lettered at some point down the line but we'll see.

I will concede that to you on the miss by Connolly. However, I will leave this here as my evidence to remind you how that season turned iut.

NCAA_champs.jpg

Thank you very much! After one more that I had on that order, that might be it for awhile unless something too good to pass up comes along. I do have some others I'd like to get lettered at some point down the line but we'll see.

I will concede that to you on the miss by Connolly. However, I will leave this here as my evidence to remind you how that season turned iut.

NCAA_champs.jpg

UND was the best team in the country that year and you know it. B) If it wasn't for Hunwick having the game of his life and not a single puck bouncing our way....ugh...hate thinking about it.

For those not in the know. North Dakota played Michigan, and Notre Dame squared off against Duluth in the Frozen Four in 2011. After Duluth beat Notre Dame to head to the final, North Dakota faced off against Michigan. UND, the heavy favorites, outshot Michigan 42-21. Michigan got a nice bounce when a puck came free to a wide open Wolverine to put Michigan up 1-0, no problem, a good bounce is a part of hockey. But, UND never got that bounce and 5 foot nothing goalie Shawn Hunwick turned away all 42 UND shots. Michigan added an empty netter to finish the game 2-0.

F***.

Anyways...we still have 7. :P

Ralph_1.jpg

That's why they play the game! I'll be okay with watching UND blow every chance they have at getting that #8 despite all the chances they've had over the last decade. 7 doesn't seem so lucky....

That's why they play the game! I'll be okay with watching UND blow every chance they have at getting that #8 despite all the chances they've had over the last decade. 7 doesn't seem so lucky....

I'm not saying UMD didn't deserve to win the title, they did. They were the only team to win four games in the NCAA postseason. I will admit that in 1997 Michigan was the best team in the country, but BU beat them before ultimately losing to the Sioux. It all works itself out.

I'd rather be stuck on 7 than struggling for a second. :thumbsup:

There is so much awfulness in this thread right now. Time to post some recent pick-ups of my own. Don't let me forget...

Holl_Game-winner.gif

Heck of a hockey game. Not upset in the least. A bit of a lucky goal at the end for Minnesota, but that was one heck of a game. I'd probably be more angry if UM won the title.

Here's a few for now. Sorry for the awful lighting. Green always seems to translate poorly on my Galaxy SIII (Note 4 next month, woohoo!). I've gotten a few others as well, but will limit my post for now in case Nick decides to post more Duluth jerseys.

2007-08 TJ Oshie - Alt. Capt, UND125

FvsVX5K.jpgQP7P3Fi.jpg

1956-57 Bill Reichart (Captain, but they didn't have C patches yet)

HBqpwfk.jpg0C7rnay.jpg

1996-97 Jason Blake (NCAA Champions)

yEcvx7A.jpgINREw66.jpg

1999-2000 Lee Goren - Alt. Capt. (Title year, tournament MVP)

1JkPVjG.jpgPNs3CYt.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got these back from (William and Mary School for the Blind Graphics Designers) EPS:

3861430.jpg 9870252.jpg

7174601.jpg 801072.jpg

7499225.jpg 1931421.jpg

5478054.jpg 8448734.jpg

3353938.jpg 6816833.jpg

Everything is for sale except the Vermont.

What am I missing? The customization on those looks good. Am I wrong?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

where are you all getting the Boston College jerseys from / customization done ? Would love to get a Kreider and/or Gaudreau

Not sure about the accuracy, but this is on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=221589373658

Not sure about the accuracy, but this is on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=221589373658

Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately not accurate Kreider played his last season at BC the year they won the 5th national championship (2012) then signed with the Rangers but that jersey has 5 stars on the back IE would have been first made the following year after he left.

where are you all getting the Boston College jerseys from / customization done ? Would love to get a Kreider and/or Gaudreau

Cutting Edge Sports does their on-ice jerseys.

• 2 months later...

The new crown jewel in my collection...a 1958-59 (and likely '59-60) game-worn Sioux jersey. This jersey was worn in UND's first national championship victory over Michigan State and assisted on UND's 2nd goal of the game by Bernie Haley in the second period.

8iRxxsi.jpg

f0RPmaG.jpg

VxjFm3a.jpg