SVP Sports Sale

HockeyMusic

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up some jerseys for people and have sent everyone PM's

See the 'it arrived today' thread for what I picked up for myself.

I also picked up an extra Flames heritage 2.0 so I can make some cash for a pending deal......and so I can get in on the no tax...

Of note though there were 6100 Rangers (home/away) jerseys, the only two Liberty jerseys they had were goalie cuts

There were also 2011 All star jerseys (size 46)

If we didn't get a PM from you, does that mean we're finished? :(

I should have more extras soon.

Ill let you know.

You're right, they will have a lot that won't sell quickly. Like Atlanta, Carolina, Florida, Columbus, Dallas, Minnesota, NYI. They will be marked down further for sure. I've been going to that store for years, and the stuff that don't sell they will keep chopping the price down.

What kind of NYI jerseys did they have? Were they 6100's or 2.0 Team Issue Edges? I'm looking for a 2.0 NYI Edge (prefer Home but would settle for Away). Also, I probably would have bought the Colorado Rockies jersey since I'm small enough to fit into a 48 :)

HM grabbed me a jersey but I'm always ready to shell out for more 1.0 or 2.0s if anyone finds them.

Again, a HUGE thank you to Hockey Music and Phil the Thrill for helping out the guys down here in NL.

What are the chances they'll have stock left in about 5 weeks? I'm headed up to Fort Erie from Philly in 5 weeks for a NEXUS interview. I'd actually be interested in some of the slow movers like Columbus and Carolina.

Unless they drop the price to something as ridiculous as $20-$30, I can't see many of them ever moving. If they didn't go during this first week when all the collectors were showing up, why would they be going in the next month for the same $60? You may as well call when you show up. It couldn't hurt. Keep in mind it will probably be a 3 and a half hour round trip from Fort Erie, and that's if you go at the right time. Honestly, though, if The Next One is right and this chain tends to discount their product until they're gone, maybe they will drop down to something like $20-$30. And even though I proclaimed I'd never go back, there's not much there I wouldn't buy for that price.

What kind of NYI jerseys did they have? Were they 6100's or 2.0 Team Issue Edges? I'm looking for a 2.0 NYI Edge (prefer Home but would settle for Away). Also, I probably would have bought the Colorado Rockies jersey since I'm small enough to fit into a 48 :)

For what they had in the store front there were still a couple Away Edge 2.0s and I think various 6100s. I didn't look very hard, but I'm fairly certain there weren't any home 2.0s left in the store. Maybe in the back on their giant rack.

Any Blues 2.0s by chance?

No sir. I'd have bought a couple if there were. I think I grabbed one of the last decent sizes of blue 6100s. There were a few left, either really large or goalie cut. Can't recall. There were a number of Edge 1.0 away jeresys they just got in. I'm not sure of the size variety.

HockeyMusic pulled through for me as well with a Heritage 2.0. Thanks bruv.

I've gathered from this thread that there's a couple of different locations for this sale? There's still a few I'm interested in, so if somebody finds the following jerseys and wouldn't mind picking them up for me please let me know. Fire me a PM if you're heading back and don't mind taking a look.

Rangers Liberty - Size 52/54/56

Rangers 6100 (home) - Size 54

Wild 2.0 (home or away) - Size 54/56

Moose 2.0 - Size 54/56

I would pay a bit more for the Liberty, the others I'm not desperate for but would take them off your hands 100 percent if it were for close to the original $60 sale price.

What are the chances they'll have stock left in about 5 weeks? I'm headed up to Fort Erie from Philly in 5 weeks for a NEXUS interview. I'd actually be interested in some of the slow movers like Columbus and Carolina.

I get the feeling talking to the owner and the girls there after the rush is done they may send to the Flea Markets . Not sure if that is what is the norm but they have teams guys in the area really do not want after we have picked the bone dry

I'm heading over today if anyone is looking for anything....

A heads up. If you buy a jersey still bagged, open it first. I opened a Kings I bought last night and it has a few stains on it. Now I gotta take a look at that removing stains on white jerseys thread.

I get the feeling talking to the owner and the girls there after the rush is done they may send to the Flea Markets . Not sure if that is what is the norm but they have teams guys in the area really do not want after we have picked the bone dry

If they drop it further down to $30 to $40, I would pick up some more like a Carolina or Columbus for sure. How could you go wrong with that? I'm sure it will not be going to the flea market that soon, at least a few months until we're in summer time.

They should be creating more space inside the store for the huge rack they have at the back still. That way, they will sell more because some people won't ask them what else they have. There are still some good stuff up there, probably some Edge 2.0s.

Which location has all the jerseys? Also, have you guys seen many goalie cut sizes?

Steeles & 27. Lotsa goalie cuts.

Any Blues 2.0s by chance?

There were quite a few in goalie cuts, but someone bought them all.

What about Sabres whites 50?

They had the current H&A&3rd yesterday when I went, in various sizes. But who knows what's left after all the vultures cleaned up.

Nice to meet you guys BTW!

H.M! you look nothing like the your wedding photos anymore! :)

I'm glad you got that moose jersey bro!

I couldent take another after getting 3.

I put one away for myself.

Thank you Thelonious for helping us get in on this deal! I'm excited about the jerseys you got for me.

Is anyone planning to make another trip to SVP this weekend? I would really like to get an Islanders 2.0 Edge size 50, 52, or 54 in either the Blue or the White (if the Blue isn't available).

You, too. I remember talking to you the first time I was there. I was jealous you got those Pens last night. I was really hoping to get one. Just not that size 48 that was there. :P

They had the current H&A&3rd yesterday when I went, in various sizes. But who knows what's left after all the vultures cleaned up.

I had to go back after I had left the first time and was there after closing and there were still lots of Buffalo, but that could be because they hadn't brought them out yet. Mostly home and away, but there were a couple thirds out on the floor still.

You, too. I remember talking to you the first time I was there. I was jealous you got those Pens last night. I was really hoping to get one. Just not that size 48 that was there. :P

Chick told me they had 8! i put them all on hold and there was only 3 when I got there?!?

oh ya! when I opened the Rockies vinitage from bag it also had a stain on the sholder.

It must of been burried for YEARS!

I picked up some jerseys for people and have sent everyone PM's

See the 'it arrived today' thread for what I picked up for myself.

I also picked up an extra Flames heritage 2.0 so I can make some cash for a pending deal......and so I can get in on the no tax...

Of note though there were 6100 Rangers (home/away) jerseys, the only two Liberty jerseys they had were goalie cuts

There were also 2011 All star jerseys (size 46)

Hi, Are the two liberty jerseys still available? I'd like to buy one, And any Rangers edge jerseys or just 6100s?

Thanks!