Most obscure player customization.

JackFr

Flames German Titov #13... only made it Titov because I bought it off eBay from the one of the infamous "VanDeVelde" auctions and I didn't want to strip the whole thing.

It's also currently for sale in the Trading Post (shameless plug)

Someone on here has a Marty Biron"00" jersey, now that's a whole lot of awesome!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone on here has a Marty Biron"00" jersey, now that's a whole lot of awesome!

That's me... although it's possible someone else has one too, since it's so awesome. Gotta love the oddball numbers that some of the better-known players end up wearing for short periods. :thumbsup:

I have a blank Capitals White Eagle jersey from 2003-04. I want to make it into a Alex Semin preseason jersey but I don't know what number he wore. I think it was different from his normal #28.

Semin wore #74

p-530194-alexander-semin-hockey-card-2004-upper-deck-mvp-rookie-class-451-washington-capitals-aw-44609.jpg

I have a winner. No joke, just got Chinese food delivered by a white guy in jeans, sandals, and a black Kings STEVE HEINZE jersey!! Wtf?

You should have offered to buy the jersey and save it from being ruined by spilled Chinese food.....oh wait, you can't ruin a Steve Heinze jersey.

I have a winner. No joke, just got Chinese food delivered by a white guy in jeans, sandals, and a black Kings STEVE HEINZE jersey!! Wtf?

Was it Steve Heinze?

I had a Ross Lonsberry Jersey made from a Mitchell and Ness vintage jersey. He was one of the unsung heroes on Rick MacLeish's line. He wore number 18. If I wear it to a game, most might think it's a Mike Richards jersey.

Was it Steve Heinze?

I can't tell if you're joking or not, your question was answered by the message you quoted lol.

I can't tell if you're joking or not, your question was answered by the message you quoted lol.

I was just under the impression that Steve Heinze is the only guy that would wear a Steve Heinze jersey. It's safe to assume I'm joking in most scenarios haha

On a related note I recently saw a Joe Dziedzic Pens jersey.

I have a phantoms jerseys (like Johnny's sig's black Giroux) for michael ratchuk. I was a season ticket holder with the phantoms when they were Philly and got an authentic jersey at the end of their last season when the spectrum closed. The jersey was $100 and then $20 to customize. Ratchuk was an offensive defenseman that I liked a lot but hasn't done much more with his career.

I was just under the impression that Steve Heinze is the only guy that would wear a Steve Heinze jersey. It's safe to assume I'm joking in most scenarios haha

On a related note I recently saw a Joe Dziedzic Pens jersey.

Lol dude, my bad, completely went over my head. I understand now lol.

Back when the Senators were relatively new, I had a Peter Sidorkiewicz replica goal jersey.

Unfortunately it was later stolen from the dressing room.

Just this year picked up a local player replica jersey at a thrift store - A Trevor Letowski Columbus Blue Jackets jersey.

I guess I could say Doug Wilson with the Sharks since he was on the Hawks for sooo long, and only a Shark at the end of his career. Being the first Captain and current GM probably negates that.

DSCN1208.jpg

For another sport, Ryan Zimmerman rookie jersey. Wore 25 for a month in 2005 then switched to his curent 11.

DSCN0595.jpg

• 1 year later...

Oleg Kvasha NYI

Branislav Mezei Panthers

Brad Lukowich NYI

Mariusz Czerkawski NYI

Mike Sillinger NYI

Haley (18 third) NYI

Okposo Sound Tigers

I was tempted to make my newest starter jersey into a Kvasha one. I love that dude! I would have been the only person at a Panthers game with that on hahaha

I was tempted to make my newest starter jersey into a Kvasha one. I love that dude! I would have been the only person at a Panthers game with that on hahaha

Haha do it! I love the mighty Oleg! He also got you guys Olli Jokinen and Roberto Luongo!

My most obscure authentic is a Scott Nichol Predators jersey, It was the 2nd hockey jersey I ever bought.

Gamer wise, I have a Jan Hlavac Predators jersey. It was the first gamer I ever bought.