Most obscure player customization.

JackFr

Just wondering what your "weirdest" customized jerseys are, ie. jerseys that not many people would have. Non-gamers of course.

Mine would definitely be my Paul Kariya Avalanche and Chris Osgood Islanders. Two possible HoF players with teams that they only played with for an unspectacular year. When I get my Flames done as Oleg Saprykin I'll have a better one though.

DSC_0155.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

I'm sure plenty of people here can go more obscure than that. Keep in mind that this isn't about the team, it's about the player on the back.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outside of Peter Bondra, obscure is my entire collection.

I have no interest in owning the same jersey that everyone else does.

Sucks on resale, though...........

My most obscure jersey would either Be Seguin or Naslund, says a lot eh? I could pick up a Lyle Odelein CBJ home with the C for 30 bucks if i wanted though :P

I had a Joni Pitkanen Flyers jersey when he was still on the team.

No clue what I was thinking there.

I have a Gretzky Blues jersey... which is similar to the theme of the OP of a Hall of Fame player on a team he played 31 games for. Plus, it's hideously ugly.

Also have had Chris Nilan, Troy Mallette, and Rudy Poeschek jerseys (all Rangers jerseys) at various times, but none of them fit or are in good shape any more.

I had a Giroux before it was cool, now so does everyone else :(

Luc Robitaille Rangers home (white back then)

Joni has had a really nice career. Just not with the Flyers.

And he looked very promising with the Phantoms when he played with them too. So did Patrick Sharp :(

I have a Colorado Avalanche Jonas Holos and I am working on my second Gretzky Blues jersey.

Part of me wants a Martin Sonnenberg Penguins jersey since I saw his first NHL goal in person.

Joni has had a really nice career. Just not with the Flyers.

Oh yeah I know, I was more going for the fact that it was a little premature on my part.

With all of mine, I really only have one, a 1992-93 Hartford Whalers Michael Nylander jersey rather than Sanderson, Cassels, Verbeek or Burke. I went with that because of the number he wore, #36, which at the time was the only digit between 1 and 40 I did not have in my collection.

My most obscure jersey is a Habs of Kjell DahlIn he came out of nowhere in 85-86 and tore up the NHL as a rookie finishing second in the ROY voting not to mention scoring 32 goals. Unfortunately 2 season later he was no longer in the NHL, teams quickly figure out he was nothing more then a perimeter player who disliked the physical stuff.

My second ever Gamer was of Kjell Dahlin after owning the authentic for so many years i thought it would be right to unite the 2 ....they both sit in my closet today.

I have a blank Capitals White Eagle jersey from 2003-04. I want to make it into a Alex Semin preseason jersey but I don't know what number he wore. I think it was different from his normal #28.