Ranger v. Devs game 3/19

nogoal99

So far this has been a pretty good game. Nice scraps, some real emotions. Good NHL night

HATING the WINGS not showing up tonight though. Hurting my Sabes

COME ON

40 minutes of penalties 3 seconds in is a good start to any hockey game.

Yeah that was pretty awesome. Glad I don't have class on Monday, I would have missed that. Ryan Carter's face hitting the ice and his nose exploding was pretty funny.

Bickel should have backed off once Carter was hurt. He just kept pushing his head into the ice. That's not how you do it. Nome the less the whole thing really set the tone for probably the best game of the night until the last 8 mins of the caps wings game.

I know I'm in the minority here, but I really hate the pre-meditated fights at the drop of the puck. I'm getting to the point were I wish they'd just ban fighting altogether. The majority of fights aren't worth watching anyway. There's only a few good fights a year. Also, it just seems pointless. Fighting does nothing to either score a goal or prevent your opponent from scoring which is what teams should be trying to accomplish.

Also, it just seems pointless. Fighting does nothing to either score a goal or prevent your opponent from scoring which is what teams should be trying to accomplish.

It gets a NHL player off the ice for 5 minutes...that is preventing someone from scoring a goal. :thumbsup: