My Jersey Collection

Matt 9

I am 16 and from NJ. I've been collecting jerseys for about a year now. I have a Selanne Wild Wing jersey (my prized possession haha) a couple of Mighty Ducks replicas, an Islanders Fisherman jersey and 2 Flyers replicas. Check them out... http://s1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj528/Mattm009/

Nice stuff. I especially like the Selanne jade alternate.

How does a 16 year old get a Wild Wing? I hate you.

Seriously though, I've always loved all the Ducks jerseys. They're probably the only jerseys I would buy if I ever ventured outside of Rangers stuff.

Thanks man. I found it at my local flea market for 1 dollar . It has a little ink staining on the back 8 and the "A" is too low, but totally worth the dollar I spent on it haha.

I got it for 435 on a deal outside of eBay. I paid half and my parents paid the rest for my birthday. I had been searching for it for like a year and when I saw a Selanne in great condition I had to have it. I think they just tired of me talking about wanting one.

I got it for 435 on a deal outside of eBay. I paid half and my parents paid the rest for my birthday. I had been searching for it for like a year and when I saw a Selanne in great condition I had to have it. I think they just tired of me talking about wanting one.

Look at that you finally got one :thumbsup: Congrats man.

Not to rain on anyones parade the 8 on the wild wing is off so is the "A" and "S" on selanne. The A and S are passable but the 8 is really off

But i wouldn't worry about it most are wrong

Don't really care haha. It looks fine to me. Whether the customization is off or not these are nearly impossible to find. I love this jersey.