Lindros skates morning practice w/ the Flyers....

May be a few years ago this would have got me interested in a comeback to Philly know its just another jester buy the team to bring Eric back in the Flyers family

I just saw this after watching the Flyers massacre the Leafs.....I would love to see him make a comeback, albeit for one season, but as you can probably tell....my opinion is biased.....just one more jersey to add to the collection

After watching him play and watching the Flyers players talk about him, I genuinely think he's going to at least consider a comeback. He left in an awful manner, hell I could even see him pulling a Fleury and playing preseason just to leave on his own will. But he looked good, still has it, and think of the publicity/merchandise!

After watching him play and watching the Flyers players talk about him, I genuinely think he's going to at least consider a comeback. He left in an awful manner, hell I could even see him pulling a Fleury and playing preseason just to leave on his own will. But he looked good, still has it, and think of the publicity/merchandise!

Work him out and see what happens. That's what Philly did with Bill Guerin (before he retired). If he can hang with the young guys and Jagger then that might be a good sign.

Work him out and see what happens. That's what Philly did with Bill Guerin (before he retired). If he can hang with the young guys and Jagger then that might be a good sign.

Nah, I don't think Eric would risk it...One shot could do serious damage. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see it but I don't think it would happen. I'd like to see him skate just one final shift and retire a Philadelphia Flyer.

Nah, I don't think Eric would risk it...One shot could do serious damage. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see it but I don't think it would happen. I'd like to see him skate just one final shift and retire a Philadelphia Flyer.

He could pull a Modano and sign July 1 with Philadelphia and then retire

IMO let Lindros skate on the ice, stick handle, shoot, etc. Put him through a series of drills and see if he is up to what the coaches/staff would believe is a capable level of returning. I wouldn't let him run through a practice unless he is up to a certain level of playing.