• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look who I met!!!

Nice playoff beard. :P

Mike Smith is a chunk of s***.

Mike Smith is a chunk of s***.

Are you gonna be throwing down any deposits for Finals jerseys next week? The way LA is playing this series is gonna be over by the weekend.

Are you gonna be throwing down any deposits for Finals jerseys next week? The way LA is playing this series is gonna be over by the weekend.

Idk I'm thinking about it, I got Brown, Penner and few others in mind. I will most likely get one cup finals jersey. I don't want to get ahead of myself because it's not over till its 4-0 or 4-1 and Kings move to the Cup Finals.

I am now hoping for a final between the Kings and the Rangers. I wanted the Blues and the Flyers but that ain't happenin' now.

I am now hoping for a final between the Kings and the Rangers Devils. I wanted the Blues and the Flyers but that ain't happenin' now.

Fixed :thumbsup:

I think it's going to be Kings and Rangers but again it's not over for the Kings until the win on Sunday.

If the Kings play the Rangers in the finals a team that started the season in Europe will have won the cup three years in a row.

The Leafs must be knocking down Bettman's door to start there next year.

If the Kings play the way they played today they will not play in the Cup finales.

Feeling pretty darned pumped right now! Come on Rangers, I want an LA-NY Cup Finals!!!

Feeling pretty darned pumped right now! Come on Rangers, I want an LA-NY Cup Finals!!!

Me too man but I hope they go to game 7 so everyone on both teams can be tired when they play the Kings.

Me too man but I hope they go to game 7 so everyone on both teams can be tired when they play the Kings.

Been thinking about this for a few days and it could work to the Eastern Conference team's favor...Too many days to ponder "just happy to be here". Sure LA will be well rested but they could lose focus as the Rangers/Devils just continue to play on with no time to think.

Personally, I am rooting for LA-NY final...Like to see LA win so I don't have to hear it from the Rangers' fans for the next year. :(

Wow Mike Smith is such a cry baby:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nhl--kings-advance-to-stanley-cup-final-with-ot-goal-just-seconds-after-dustin-brown-s-controversial-hit.html

When Brown gets away with a hit like that after the whistle, knee on knee – if Raffi Torres gets 25 games, this guy should be done forever," said Phoenix goalie Mike Smith

This Arse-hole almost ended Browns year when he slashed him and Brown got a penalty for diving.

It was a clean hit shoulder first then the lower body... here is the video:

Then you had JR getting in an argument with retarded Mike Milbury (The guy has lost his mind) over the hit and retarded Mike thinks you can avoid a hit like that right when the whistle is blown.

There is no such thing as a clean hit after the whistle. I'm of the opinion Rozival set himself up to get hit had the play been onside and that Brown was going for a clean hit, but once he committed to it he couldn't get out of it.

Brown should get an Oscar for his dive on that one-handed slash from Smith. :lol:

Like LA sports fans, Mike Smith is an insufferable and whiny ######. Stop whining, your team won the series.

No one takes Milbury seriously.

Milbury has become comic relief.

Man I am still pissed about that Coyotes loss. I was sitting 2 rows behind the net where the goal happened. I really do hope the kings get destroyed in the next round...that and the Coyotes can keep most of their free agents

Man I am still pissed about that Coyotes loss. I was sitting 2 rows behind the net where the goal happened. I really do hope the kings get destroyed in the next round...that and the Coyotes can keep most of their free agents

C'mon don't hate just cheer for the Kings... They did cream all over the Coyotes and now Smith and Doan are pregnant :lol: