"Oversized" numbers

Frick Frack

fake

fake

Is it really? I looked at the numbers and the vector looks like a patch, and a glance at the fight strap stitching makes it look ok. That one had me fooled, but I'm not a Pens expert either.

Is it really? I looked at the numbers and the vector looks like a patch, and a glance at the fight strap stitching makes it look ok. That one had me fooled, but I'm not a Pens expert either.

Doesn't look fake to me either. But did they use glacier twill for the lettering?

The texture of the glacier twill is visible in both the numbers and letters. The back panel is very small on this style jersey, so double-digit numbers tend to look crowded even on gamers, and even more so on smaller retail sizes.

Several of the Penguins double-digit game jerseys have the numbers extend onto the gold panel, that looks fine and completely in line with the on-ice jerseys

Dude post more pictures so we can give you a accuret answer.

2nd look. the fight strap looks ok but I dont know unless I see more.

The texture of the glacier twill is visible in both the numbers and letters. The back panel is very small on this style jersey, so double-digit numbers tend to look crowded even on gamers, and even more so on smaller retail sizes.

Several of the Penguins double-digit game jerseys have the numbers extend onto the gold panel, that looks fine and completely in line with the on-ice jerseys

:thumbsup: Thank you, very good to know!

After seeing some of the work posted on the boards, I was starting to wonder if I'd f***** up or worse, if River City had.

I'm new to this, but I know enough to see that's 100 percent legit!

The black and gold outline of the sleeve should be a bit thinner and the gold layer of the U and R should be closed(?). But I like the semi kiss cut numbers.

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=54&lotid=495

%100 not fake! :)