Stanley Cups and Pin-Ups 2012

Hey guys and gals!

It's time for more Stanley Cup picks and jersey chicks on the ol' Atom-Bomb bikini blog. I'm running a "Pick the Final Four" contest as well, with some great prizes, including a custom piece of original artwork of a pinup girl wearing the sweater of your favorite team, a copy of the Atom-Bomb Bikini hardcover book, a copy of Old-Timey Hockey Tales, a pack of Atom-Bomb stickers, a signed "Hockey Socks & Skates" print by Katie Sekelsky and a free t-shirt of your choice from the wonderful folks at Original Retro Brand!

Stop by, won't 'cha? It'll only take a minute. Fellow Atlantic Division fans, prepare to be irate.

The East

The West

I did one for the WC...its around here somewhere...

The thought that Philly and elderly, pathetic drama queen Jaromir Jagr could skate away with this series just fills me with too much angst to even consider, so I'll take the Penguins in six... though even two losses might cost the TV.

How oh so very wrong you were...

And that elderly, pathetic drama queen that almost everyone in Pittsburgh wanted back? Yea, he's got 5 points in 3 games.

Is this the "Trash Talk" forum?

I posted in response to your direct quote... AND it was all in good fun.

You posted the article that had your own quotes like that man. You can't not expect a response from that. I mean, be serious.

... AND it was all in good fun.

I intended it the same way...I always forget to use the /sarcasm tag.

Stand by what I said about Double J though. He probably won't be around long enough for Philly to experience it, but great hockey player or not, the dude is a child.

Penguins fan, you go sit in that penalty box, Flyers fan, you get to sit in the other one. :stickhndl:

I intended it the same way...I always forget to use the /sarcasm tag.

Stand by what I said about Double J though. He probably won't be around long enough for Philly to experience it, but great hockey player or not, the dude is a child.

Believe me, I used to hate him for his primadonna antics. If you were around, or following the Flyers this year though, he's not the same guy. People can change. It's safe to say he has.

Umm-hmm.

Ok, so you haven't been watching him then, lol.

Seriously, it's not even close to being a tinted glasses thing. The guy has literally done nothing primadonna like this year. That's not debatable, it's a plain fact.

The guy is being a great mentor to our younger players.

I don't blame you for being angry at him, but refusing to realize that he's a changed person actually shows YOU are the one looking through the gold tinted glasses, my friend.

Believe me, I used to hate him for his primadonna antics. If you were around, or following the Flyers this year though, he's not the same guy. People can change. It's safe to say he has.

Sho nuff. Great player. Really like watching him play

Hey, you're talking to a guy who defended "dying alive" for over a decade. We'll see what happens.

See I can't stay mad at Jagr - it's like getting upset at a puppy.

Jagr is like Yorkshire Terriers, I hate them at any age.

Hey, you're talking to a guy who defended "dying alive" for over a decade. We'll see what happens.

Come on, don't argue with Philly fans! They'll drag you down to THEIR level and beat you with stupid comments.

Come on, don't argue with Philly fans! They'll drag you down to THEIR level and beat you with stupid comments.

This post = definition of irony.

Seriously, I'm not seeing the issue here. We're having a good discussion. I didn't drag anyone down to any level. We had a discussion.

You may just be trying to have fun, but your post crossed a line in my opinion. Don't try painting me in an uber negative light just because you're mad at the Flyers in general right now.

We have a trash talk forum for a reason and there's already a healthy Flyers/Pens thread there, so let's continue the discussion there.

Team allegiances aside, take a minute to look at Robert's work if you haven't. We're lucky to have him as a member of our wacky community here, and whether you agree with his picks or not, his skills are an asset to us all :D

Akteon, you are a true gentleman! Thanks a bunch!