Nameplates Needed

chow_hound

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Try Casey Samuelson (username PenguinsChronicles.com) for the white ultrafil. I got one from him earlier this year.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've got some white star mesh coming in. It's a kid's size shirt, so no long nameplates are coming off of it, but anyhow, hit me up if you're in need.

Edit: Hole pattern isn't a match, back to searching

Edited by AngeloS76

• 2 weeks later...

Need a St. Louis blues royal colour edge nameplate that is 15" long.

Slightly different than leafs blue, but not sure how it compares to ranger blue or islander blue

Edited by AlereFlammam

JerseyBaron will probably have it, but it may not be listed in his store. He already got a St. Louis one for someone here.

JerseyBaron will probably have it, but it may not be listed in his store. He already got a St. Louis one for someone here.

Just messaged him. Thanks!

I ordered a Tarasenko kit from liebe but they didn't attach the letters to the nameplate. Admittedly I didn't ask but I assumed that they would have as I asked for an on ice kit.

They also sent me an extra 9 and an extra Alternate captains A (which I never asked for)

Edited by AlereFlammam

Admittedly I didn't ask but I assumed that they would have as I asked for an on ice kit.

They don't have plates besides the ones that the team supplies to them. I've had that issue before as well.

Also, Looking for:

Starter Mesh: White - Four letters (x2)

Starter Mesh: Blues Royal - Four letters

Starter Knit: White - Seven letters

Starter Knit: Black - Ten letters

Hi there,

not quite sure where to post this, but can somebody please tell me if the Minnesota Wild are using edge or airknit material on their red Reebok home jerseys?

Thanks

Going to potentially need a white ultrafil nameplate if I get this jersey I've got my eye on. I'll know by the end of the weekend. I have yet to ask csl or tts if they have these plates, but I highly doubt it. They don't even have white edge plates, afaik.

Looking for a white Ultrafil name plate for a CCM Robopens jersey. Please let me know if anybody is selling one!

Thanks