Nameplates Needed

chow_hound

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess this fits best here. All of the pro player authentics were the same exact material regardless of team, correct? Stupid question I know, but I'd like to double check before I'm stuck with a pens jersey I have zero use for. I found one for a decent price that I plan on harvesting a fight strap and nameplates from if its all the same stuff.

Edited by JoeM7392

Most PP authentics were made of flo-knit, so you could use it for nameplate material not just for PP jerseys, but also Nikes (and possibly CCM AHL jerseys as well). The only PP non-flo-knit exceptions that I know of are Colorado (nylon mesh) and Montreal, which used an ultrafil-like knit for their jerseys.

Edited by LAK74

I need a white Air Knit plate for a mid 90's Blackhawks jersey (Roenick)

I see some suggest 'Cutting Edge' for kits.

I googled it and only find counter top stone cutters

I tried to search this thread and did not see anything

Can someone post a link please?

Thank you

Looking for a white mesh nameplate, but not a "bright" or "new" white. It's for an older Stall & Dean mesh jersey, so I'm looking for a faded or off white. I purchased a white mesh nameplate and it just too white (if that makes any sense).

I need a white starter for a blues jersey from 98-99. I had one that came with the jersey and have no idea what I did with it.

Might be a long shot, but you could try contacting the poster right above (tbart) to see if the mesh plate he already has might be a close match to your jersey. That is, if he doesn't need it anymore.

Edited by LAK74

Hey fellas. Anyone have any black Pro Player material? Thanks.

Looking for a piece of black Nike Flo Knit...can anyone help? Thanks guys.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a Phoenix Coyotes "red" air knit nameplate for a KOHO jersey. It appears they used one for 2003/04?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Gents,

I am in desperate need of one long piece of WHITE ULTRAFIL NAME PLATE...I'd love to snag a couple PLUS a couple RED ULTRAFIL NAME PLATE....

Can anyone PLEASE help me ;-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need a piece of material for 5 letters for a 2002 NHL All Star jersey (burgundy). Anyone got any?

Got it, thanks!!!

Edited by mfitz804

anybody need a full length black edge nameplate. I have one that I'm looking to trade for a white edge nameplate. Black is from reebok with top and bottom serged edges I would like the white to be he same.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have a large swatch of white Air-Knit material at least 26" wide and about 6" tall?

Also, I'm looking for two approximately 10"x10" swatches of black Air-Knit.

Finally, if anyone has some Vegas gold from the striping on a 2000-07 Penguins black jersey I'd greatly appreciate it.

Happy collecting!