Nameplates Needed

chow_hound

Hey Everyone,

So Recently I decided to purchase a Vancouver Canucks Salmon Alternate to try and get some nameplates as NOBODY has the correct Red Dye Sublimated Air-knit that was used for this style. Anyways, After sacrificing a replica to get an exact match what I have is very few nameplates as the majority of the alt jersey was black and multicolored Air-knit.

The plates are 4.5 tall and vary in length. I have up to 16" long if need be.

It's $20 shipped per plate (Canada or USA) which is somewhat steep for a nameplate, but you can't get these without cutting a replicamup as nobody can match the color and material, and as we all know the replica prices are THROUGH THE ROOF for this style and somewhat of a waste to ruin.

I only have a limited number of them so if you want a specific length please PM me! Anything under 16" I will have. ALSO NOTE, These are hand cut to allow for minor trimming or serging and do not have "finished/serged" edges. That being said, they are all cut evenly and clean edged and could be applied directly without sergeing if you desire.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cut some more plates and have quite long ones that would work for "MOGILNY" "TIKKANEN" "NASLUND" etc... Longest I beliebe is 4.5" X 16" which would allow for an 8-10 letter name depending on the width of the letters in the name. Can also provide shorter plates if requested.

It's CCM Dye Sublimated Air-knit cut directly from the jersey which provides an exact match to your jersey.

• 5 months later...

Mods, feel free to pin this if you wish to save space and help other fulfill their individual requests.

To get caught up on a few jersey projects, I thought I'd post a few of the Nameplates I'm searching for here to see if any forum members have any laying around.

Need the following plates:

Nashville Predators Mustard(Third)

St Louis Blues EDGE home.

Florida Panthers EDGE home(07-11)

New Jersey Devils Edge home

Pm me if you have any of these please!

I've gone ahead and pinned this thread. Let's try and keep all nameplate requests in this thread going forward. Thanks.

Sorry, this is totally NOT trying to piggyback, but I thought an already existing nameplate designated post was a better place to put this instead of making another post. Maybe if the mods agree since this seems to be a pretty common request we can pin a Nameplate thread, list what we have and what we want, and then members can prevent the crazy upselling prices we get stuck with from Cresting Companies who either won't sell, or severely mark up a blank nameplate.

I'll start it, and if this epicly fails then you can all blame me :P

For those who need it I have:

CCM Airknit in Red Sublimated (Specific for Canucks 95-97 era Alternate 3rd Jersey) = 3 Large Nameplates

CCM Ultrafil in White = 3 Small Nameplates

RBK 6100 Airknit in White = Several Nameplates, Varying Length

CCM/MASKA Mesh in Red (Calgary flames/Detroit Red Wings) Shade may vary based on era it's for. = 1 Nameplate

And What I'm looking for:

RED CCM airknit (Montreal Canadiens, Detroit Red Wings shade is great) = Need 1 Smaller Nameplate.

All my plates I offer are cut from Real Genuine Jerseys that for whatever reason have been salvaged for parts or were beyond repair. I'm never trying to get Rich off of these, just sell them for the cost of shipping in most cases so I'm at $5.00 a Pop.

Sorry to Selanne8 for Hijacking, but hopefully this helps us all!

For the mustard yellow, the only place I know for sure has it is EPS, meaning you would have to order a full kit.

Always looking for nameplates in both Blue and White for Rangers Edge jersey with the correct curve, though I'm sure those are impossible to get without going through a company.

I also need the following:

White nameplate for a 1998 Nike Team USA Olympic jersey.

Blue and Yellow nameplates for 2004 Nike Team Sweden jerseys.

Teal nameplate (ultrafil?) for 1994 NHL Eastern Conference All Star Jersey.

Good idea starting a nameplate thread.

I need;

one white edge plate (long enough for 5 letters)

I have;

white Nike flo-knit

white CCM air-knit

Maple Leafs blue ultrafil/air-knit

Red CCM air-knit (match's the 99-01 red world all star jerseys, not sure what else)

I dare anyone to come up with a nameplate for my Ukraine jersey. it's a Nike, but at this point fabric is very, very secondary to the correct shade of light blue. As long as I'm dreaming, the name on the back will be Shakhraychuk, so the plate needs to be 1/4 mile long.

Ukrainecolorsample-1.jpg

Good idea starting a nameplate thread.

I need;

two white ultrafil plates (long enough for 5 letters and 7 letters)

one white edge plate (long enough for 5 letters)

I have;

white Nike flo-knit

white CCM air-knit

Maple Leafs blue ultrafil/air-knit

Red CCM air-knit (match's the 99-01 red world all star jerseys, not sure what else)

Don't know if this matches perfectly, and is quite expensive, but:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dark-Royal-Ultra-Fill-Nameplate-Jersey-Material-/270924227860?pt=US_Fabric&hash=item3f1457a514

I have a bunch of blue ultrafil already, I need white.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Since this is up here is what I need:

CCM white Ultrafil to fit Gretzky

CCM 94 AS West Ultrafil to fit Taylor

Please PM me if you can help :)

Two black edge plates needed

which part of the jersey?

this getzy has the ultrafil like material

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=57&lotid=793

compared to EDGENAMEPLATEWHITE.JPG

Also, if anyone needs islanders blue air knit, I have some. $5 shipped for a vector piece $10 for a nameplate piece.let's help each other out! I'm in debt to a fellow member. I will cut to your specs if you like

ebdbdc28.jpg

1 maroon and 1 white starter mesh plate long enough for "ROY"

Or if anyone else here has a need for starter mesh maroon plates, I'd be willing to cut up my authentic to sell for nameplates if enough people need it.