Actually, Flyers 2010 WC!

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

I've tried searching through the forum but I haven't had any luck. I know there was a discussion about when the Penguins made the change from airknit nameplates to Edge material on the 2.0s. When did that happen? I've got a couple of TIs that I want to send off and I'm sure it'll be less expensive if I don't have to source Edge plates for them.

On 5/11/2022 at 1:08 PM, TheKevinShow said:

I've tried searching through the forum but I haven't had any luck. I know there was a discussion about when the Penguins made the change from airknit nameplates to Edge material on the 2.0s. When did that happen? I've got a couple of TIs that I want to send off and I'm sure it'll be less expensive if I don't have to source Edge plates for them.

I remember them switching to Edge plates for the 2016 playoffs.  These continued through the next season, until the 2017 playoffs (essentially the end of the Edge era.)  I don’t remember if they used Edge plates at any other time earlier in the 2.0 era.

• 2 months later...

Haha. I started this thread like 11 years ago. How time flies!

ANYWAYS, was cleaning up and found some random stuff. If anyone needs nameplates I have some of the following material. 

White Nike/Bauer Flo-knit
Red Dazzle (Team Canada) 
Gold Ultrafil (80s Canucks)
Blue Ultrafil (Oilers shade… might work for others too)
Black Airknit (CCM)

If you need any of the above I can check measurements of what I have.

Will sell pretty cheap, maybe someone wants it all? Send me your email and will flip you pics. Thanks!

• 8 months later...

Not sure how alive this thread is anymore, but we know that 100% of shots you don't take line lol...

Need navy Adidas MIC nameplate material, long enough for Pettersson. 

I tried posting in their ISO thread but got crickets. I had a contact who could get it, but that's no longer the case. I'm sure EPS does, but I was hoping to avoid sending the jersey there. I'll try the Canucks customizer one more time once the regular season ends, but they're hit and miss with being willing to take an order.

• 2 months later...

Looking for Wild red Adidas nameplate material. Don’t need a crazy long amount, just enough for 5 letters. Also the same color as Sacred Heart University’s jerseys. 

https://sportsfancovers.com/nhl-team-colors/minnesota-wild-team-colors/