Nameplates Needed

chow_hound

Sorry for the delay - the last few days have been a bit crazy at work!

Yea, it should be perfect actually. I think Jagr is the only name that WILL fit on it!

You might even have a bit of room to trim off the sides if it's wider than you need. It's 3.75" tall.

PM me with details if you want it.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds great! For odd reasons I can't send you a pm. Could you maybe try to send one?

I definitely would take the name plate. Let me know how much you're charging for it. I'm living in Germany, so hopefully you're fine to ship it over.

Thanks

You're inbox is likely full. I can't send a message to you either.

I said I need one for a white hawks (for roenick or belfour, likely too long). If you don't send it to the other guy who mentioned he's in Germany, let me know. I'm in Chicago.

Pens4ever, not trying to step on your toes or anything.

Kind of a long shot, but does anyone have a blue ultrafil plate (8-9 letters) for a road Nordiques?

• 4 weeks later...

Looking for a red ultrafil nameplate for a devils jersey. Doesn't have to be too long, probably 5-6 letters is as long as the name will be.

Please let me know if you have one, thanks.

Looking for a white flyers richards nameplate for a 08-09 jersey thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I need green original Whalers/Whale air-knit long enough for Zuccarello.

Which style green CT Whale are you referring to?

f1ef63ff89ab5c3dcab704abf70fc298.jpgOR 8f23414cf154cd5c5f9b3dc7b955acc1.jpg

They wore both that first season. If it's the first style, it's sublimated and the nameplate was made of the same sublimated green color (here's a super high res shot).

If it's the second one, I *think* it's green Edge material, I can double check when I get home from work.

Edited by akteon

Any chance anyone has any blue Nike Swift nameplate material (for a Sweden jersey)?

^ http://www.ebay.com/itm/301016209702

Edited by LAK74

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am looking for an white edge nameplate. It can be short, probably less then 6 letters long. Let me know if you have one and what you want for it.

Found what I was looking for - thanks!!!

Edited by spudrock512

I am looking for an white edge nameplate. It can be short, probably less then 6 letters long. Let me know if you have one and what you want for it.

I have one that was stripped from a Devils jersey, 5 letters (Urbom) were removed and the outlines are still visible but may be able to be pressed out. The back side has a sticky film on it that I peeled a corner off of, before realizing it was too hard to remove.

In any event, you can have it for $8 shipped it that helps you out. PM me if it'd work for you.

_12_zpsfkguojdx.jpg_57_zpsjwt4beil.jpg

98-99 Anaheim Away Alternate Nike Dazzle Nameplates. Got a Selanne done up by EPS and the nameplate they used was the "Adidas Dazzle" they told me so going through the process of fixing it to be correct and ordered a blank on eBay and got it cut at a local cleaners to create my own and hopefully a few for y'all to enjoy.

12$ 3 available

Guest Dr_Puck

On my last request, how much of a sin is it if I add a nameplate to a gamer that had the original plate removed? I am on the verge of landing two grails but the team stripped the nameplates.

Would you do it?

I'd do it. It's already not on ice accurate anymore. Plus, you could always easily remove it again.