chow_hound

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just send it to the Fan Attic and get it done 100% correct

Not helping me, i have a kit already and the jersey. Do not want to send it across the border. Looks like I'll be going sans nameplate.

I have a factory nameplate that came with an Avs burgundy starter mesh. The plate is already constructed and does not match Denver Athletic's curve, so if you're doing a player with more than three letters in the name, it won't work. However, if you're planning on doing a Roy, it should be fine. Let me know.

Just as an FYI, I need these plates for a pair of Roy jerseys, so I just need enough for a curve on three letters.

This is news to me that you can buy socks that are edge material. Kinda cool.

Yeah, Pro Hockey Life at Vaughan Mills also has them......I was going to buy sabres colours because my mens league team wears those colours and I hate the fact that the velcro on my goalie pads sometimes sticks to my socks.

I was going to try getting a pair of edge socks in the hopes that the velcro would not stick to them

there are two different kinds of edge socks. The ones the stores sell are not the same as the pro socks the players wear. The retail ones have the same material as the back of the premier jerseys and the pro ones have the same material as the back of the authentic jerseys.

Option for you. Go to sportchek (if you live in canada). Buy a pair of red calgary flames nhl socks. Edge 1.0 material and long enough for shorter names. Always an option

Thats actually really really helpful, there is a pro stock hockey site that i bet i could find socks on. Thanks for the tip, would have never known they were the same material.

I have actual reebok edge nameplates, but I don't think the wild red matches the flames red.

Its so hard to tell, you saw the Flames retro in person..its such a bright red when compared to others. Pretty tough.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-Hockey-Jersey-/221195519520?pt=US_Olympics_Fan_Shop&hash=item338047c620

Anybody know if the blue material from this one will match a 1998 USA Olympic jersey?

I now have some extra navy blue edge material. It's quite close to the home Sabres and navy Islanders. Maybe some other things, too, but haven't checked. If needed, let me know.

Also some red edge material. Compared it to a Hurricanes edge and it seemed quite close to me. Would probably work with others. Quite a bit of this stuff, so same deal. Message if needed.

Any one have any Starter air knit white material? I need a piece as long as I can get. Doing a lengthy name. 5 inches in width. Please help?

If Custom Crafted didn't use my entire panel and they end up sending it back, I'll hook you up. I'll let you know when I get my order back.

Edit: Though it may not be long enough. I got it from a size M replica.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have a short Blue Edge nameplate (Canucks) that would make a nice Derek ROY nameplate. $5.00 and you can take it home (covers the envelope, stamp and gas to the post office).

Also, for those who need the following i should have some decent amounts of both:

Black Ultrafil

White Ultrafil

White Airknit

Red Sublimated Airknit (Canucks 95-96 Alternate)

I've got some Red Ultrafil/Superfil from an '82-83 Habs Road (Size 38, ideal men's bathing suit). I got the jersey for peanuts, hoping to replace the cut strap and get rid of the terrible vinyl and glue. No dice.

I'm not 100% confident on surging, so let me know how much material you need and I'll take whatever you offer me and get you a shipping estimate. :thumbsup:

i44i1d.jpg

287hd7d.jpg

25fmwsn.jpg

(PS. It isn't discoloured, that's just my stupid phone flash.)

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for a White, Black, and 2 Red Edge Material Name Plates. Please email me if you can be of any help. Thanks!

I have found a White one - just need a Blackhawks Red and a Black Edge Nameplate. Let me know if you might be able to help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have found a White one - just need a Blackhawks Red and a Black Edge Nameplate. Let me know if you might be able to help.

I now have both the white and a black nameplate, but now I am need to find a Blackhawks red edge nameplate bad!!! Please let me know if you have anything!

Thanks for the help!