Would Never Wear?

jjjoejr

Why not just call this thread "TEAMS YOU HATE"

Just cuz you hate the team dont mean the jersey isen't sexy!!

I think Capitals, Phoenix, the wild etc have great looking jerseys. Not my fav team but I like the jerseys.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Red Wings, Canucks, Blues, North Stars or Flyers (except Amonte, Sharp, Versteeg, Handzus or Zhamnov) for me.

I would never, EVER were a Ducks Jersey EVER, again. I wore it once to school. Ended up trading it for an iPod, a charger, and a pair of headphones.

BEST.DEAL.EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not just call this thread "TEAMS YOU HATE"

Just cuz you hate the team dont mean the jersey isen't sexy!!

Nashville is the only one I named and that was the logic I used. HATE the color scheme of the new uniforms but actually really like the Preds. Fun team to watch and I respect the hell out of them for building the team the way they did.

Teams I hate are Chicago, Colorado, Pittsburgh and Dallas...all for obvious reasons being a Wings fan.

I would never wear a Flames jersey, but only because I personally think they are unappealing, despite my feelings about the team.

The only teams I would be interested in wearing besides the Blackhawks, would probably be the Habs, possibly the Capitals.

• 1 month later...

Not a surprise coming from an Avalanche fan, but I'd NEVER wear a Red Wings jersey. It pisses me off just typing "Red Wings". Also, not surprising...I'd NEVER wear a Bertuzzi jersey. It pisses me off even more just typing that puke's name.

I don't think there is a team jersey that I would never own. I'm a Caps fan though and through but their are some players on our biggest rivals that admire so much I wouldn't mind owning a jersey of them. For example, Malkin on the Pens and Giroux on the Flyers. I'm not a fan of either team but as a fan of hockey, how can you not like those guys. They are two of the greatest players in the game now and I can't help but admire them for how they play (being a hockey player myself). I would love to have a Giroux and Malkin jersey one day, even if it means they would be in the same closet with my Ovechkin and Backstrom jerseys.

There are no hockey teams who's jersey I would never wear. There are some players whose name I would never put on a jersey, for example Crosby. There are jerseys from certian periods of a teams history that I wouldn't wear. For example, I think the current home and away jerseys for the Ducks are butt ugly and would never wear one, I love the old style Duck's jerseys though and I like the current third jersey. I also hate the current jerseys in Pittsburg, Calgary, San Jose, and Dallas. All three teams have had great jerseys in the past though that I would wear. I've never been a huge Islanders fan but I think they have had some of the best looking jerseys in the league, same with the Wild.

Unlike most Red Wing fanatics I like the Av's and I love their jerseys. The Wings played some of their best hockey against the Av's in the '90's, and how could anyone not like Kamensky, Forsberg and Sakic. I wish Detroit had a great rivalry like that right now.

Unlike most Red Wing fanatics I like the Av's and I love their jerseys. The Wings played some of their best hockey against the Av's in the '90's, and how could anyone not like Kamensky, Forsberg and Sakic. I wish Detroit had a great rivalry like that right now.

When I was a kid I used to love the Nordiques, I loved that team because they played exciting hockey and were fun to watch. One of the first hockey jerseys I ever owned was a Joe Sakic jersey.

I didn't care that they were moved to Colorado and I kind of liked them when they were the Avs until the trade for Patrick Roy. When that whole scenario went down I said I wouldn't ever root for that team anymore, my hate for Roy was stronger than my love for Sakic, Forsberg and all those other guys. I continued hating them until Roy retired and then I began to kind of root for them again.

I know what you mean about wishing there was a great rivalry...maybe if we can steal Ryan Suter that will be the start to the next great one. :thumbsup:

I know what you mean about wishing there was a great rivalry...maybe if we can steal Ryan Suter that will be the start to the next great one. :thumbsup:

I hear you about Roy, I hated him too. I hope we can get Suter this summer, we need some more defensmen.

• 2 weeks later...

Only three teams I would never wear: Caps, Flyers and Hershey Bears (AHL). I was in Hershey this year and I was going to buy a Dany Sabourin t-shirt because he used to play in WBS, but since he plays for the Bears now, I couldn't bring myself to wear anything with their logo.

I've never been a huge Islanders fan but I think they have had some of the best looking jerseys in the league, same with the Wild.

Completely agree. Even though I'm a big fan of the Rangers I would love to get a hold of a 'fisherman'. In a lot of cases I love jerseys that the general public deem 'ugly' - I think it makes them more quirky thus more desirable.

• 2 weeks later...

Canucks, cant stand them. Not because I dont like their jerseys, I do like 89-97 style. Its because of their current players, and their style of play.......with the exception of Byron Bitz.