Fonts Needed

The Cheese

Hi there!

I'm a graphic designer currently working on some jerseys to be used in video games (I help mod NHL 2004 over at the NHL04Rebuilt forum).

I'm missing a few fonts to complete some jersey sets and I would appreciate any help I could get.

The missing ones are this year's Nashville Predators font from the new jerseys they released;

Ve2Lx.jpg

And the font from the New York Islanders "fisherman" jersey from 1995-1997;

preview_760_63695.jpg

If anyone has any information as to where I can get these fonts, it would be much appreciated.

As well if they've already on the forum here somewhere, if I could be directed there it would be great too.

Thanks!

-The Cheese

Not exactly sure what you're asking for here...

I think he's looking for the name of the font/type used, like Times New Roman or Helvectica.

I think the Isles one is called Stupid.

Yes, thats what I mean. Sorry for any confusion.

@Cygnus X-1 - Thanks! Is that the actual font name? Not sure if your trolling or not lol

And the font from the New York Islanders "fisherman" jersey from 1995-1997;

preview_760_63695.jpg

If anyone has any information as to where I can get these fonts, it would be much appreciated.

As well if they've already on the forum here somewhere, if I could be directed there it would be great too.

Thanks!

-The Cheese

I created the Fisherman font a few years ago. What's your e-mail?

Whoa, really? Any chance you'd be willing to share that with more people? Those kits are almost impossible to get right...

• 4 years later...
On 5/2/2012 at 2:57 PM, ewillia8 said:

Hi there, I know this post is from a few year's back. I work at a custom shop and I'm looking for the Fisherman Font to create a prokit for the rare NYI Fisherman jersey I just picked up. Are you able to send me the font? I can't find anything on the internet to help me with this. Don't want to put a crappy prokit on a jersey I spent so much on!

Thanks