WC Customizing room

This was linked from the IIHF.com site. This looks like the room for the group playing in Stockholm.

The USA-Canada game looked pretty empty. For a game between those two teams, on a Saturday evening, it should have been full, or at least close to full.

Edit: 6842, about 1/2 capacity.

The IIHF must be thrilled to know they are coming back again next year and have this kind of response to look forward to.

They just dropped some of the ticket prices in Sweden to $40.00 for the games. If you saw any of the USA game or the Latvia-Russia game today it looked as if 70-80% of the lower bowl was empty. I wonder what those prices were?

There is pretty much a revolt at the ticket prices in Finland that were starting at 70 Euros. Sounded like initially the only way to get one was to buy a ticket package.

:blink: Just saw a whole block of people wearing it in the stands. Well "whole block" ... about 8-10 (with lanyards and passes). Haven't seen it in the federation's webshop so far, nor of course shall be expecting it ...

No idea what the occasion was for it so who knows if Sweden will have one. Would've expected it on the same day if, but they had the regulars on.

What was the bigger shock? That score or the US team lubing up and ramming it home against Finland 5-0? I sure hope that trend continues. Lousy Finns.

Nice!

I was at the championships last week and it was amazing with the Norwegian fans. They must have lost their minds today.