HFBoards suck

you can´t say anything there without getting banned.......i just made a fun thread asking the other fans what you would throw on the ice that represent your team/city, like in florida and detroit...i started by saying, Jersey : a horsehead...what about your town...........thread deleted, me banned.........man, fukk that place and mods......urbandictionary has it right when it comes to that place

I've looked at that place a few times, it always seemed like it was run by douches and that most of the members themselves are douches. Guess I was right.

it's a pretty good board overall, great for breaking news and the occasion great discussion. the mods are pretty overzealous though, they basically discourage you from going to any team's board but your own.

if you make any comment about another team's fans or city or whatever, they consider that trolling.

there are other annoying things, too, but no different from any other message board. some of them are just magnified because they are talking about kids like 15 to 20 years old as though they have already had hall of fame careers or they have some grand authority on who's better than who.

i am on the staff there (not a mod, a reporter) so i pretty much only go into the staff board and then the two teams i cover (ducks, kings).

It´s the war in Afhganistan fault....alot of Taliban´s were forced to find somewhere else to work, guess hfboards liked their resumes and past deeds.....

no fun is allowed there...why so serious, don´t nhl players joke around too ......? :wacko:

It´s the war in Afhganistan fault....alot of Taliban´s were forced to find somewhere else to work, guess hfboards liked their resumes and past deeds.....

no fun is allowed there...why so serious, don´t nhl players joke around too ......? :wacko:

Kevin Bieksa DID do a whole news interview pretending to be Ryan Kesler, because an LA reporter thought he was.

It's on passittobulis.com somewhere, as well on youtube, there's Cory Schneider's vigneault, burrows, and hansen impressions. And a lot of Kesler's interview bombs, or his Keslurking, so yeah, i'd say they have fun :P

Kevin Bieksa DID do a whole news interview pretending to be Ryan Kesler, because an LA reporter thought he was.

It's on passittobulis.com somewhere, as well on youtube, there's Cory Schneider's vigneault, burrows, and hansen impressions. And a lot of Kesler's interview bombs, or his Keslurking, so yeah, i'd say they have fun :P

i bet they do.....and if an real nhl player ever posted on hfboards, and was just being himself and lose, he would get banned .......what a s***ty place..........

The other day I went onto the Kings forum during the postgame discussion to add some thoughts and link my stuff from the LA Daily News on the game.

When I posted the links, I said "Here is some stuff from the Daily News written by some wanker," referring to myself. They blanked out "Wanker," so I changed it to "######." That was also censored.

It's UNAMERICAN that I cannot call MYSELF a D-bag in a public forum!

edit: I guess I can't do it here either! DEY TUK ERR FREEDUM! ... DEY TUK ERR JOBS!!!!

• 1 month later...

The other day I went onto the Kings forum during the postgame discussion to add some thoughts and link my stuff from the LA Daily News on the game.

When I posted the links, I said "Here is some stuff from the Daily News written by some wanker," referring to myself. They blanked out "Wanker," so I changed it to "######." That was also censored.

It's UNAMERICAN that I cannot call MYSELF a D-bag in a public forum!

edit: I guess I can't do it here either! DEY TUK ERR FREEDUM! ... DEY TUK ERR JOBS!!!!

:lol:

hockey is a sport for grown azz men, i wonder why such pussies run and mod hfboards.....really makes no sense :wacko:........each time i write a joke or something, it gets deleted......what the ###### is their problem...don´t those idiots have a sense of humor :angry:

• 1 year later...

Carey Price out for the rest of the series against NYR

Okay, look at the "mod rules" for this topic

"Everyone - Keep in mind that we have a specific site rule against wishing injury on players. Don't bother posting that you hope the Habs run Lundqvist, it will be deleted and infracted. Don't try to skirt around the rule with careful phrasing. In fact, it's better not to talk about the concept of retribution at all. Discussion of legitimate team strategies such as crashing the crease is in-bounds.

As always -- no 911 jokes, no Dr. Recchi jokes, etc.
no jokes ? what a fukked up hockey fan forum :noway: what are they so affraid of ? little kids reading it ?