Kiss cut vs. stacked

JerseyHound

Kiss cut, stacked, reverse kiss cut... I'm lost.

I see the discussions being had but I can't find pictures anywhere of the difference in the types of customization.

Can somebody help with pictures a little tutorial explaining the difference.

Thanks

(Reverse) Kiss-cut is when the innermost layer is the bottom layer with the outer layers stacked on top of it in order. It's the lightest way to do it because it requires the least material this way. This picture doesn't show it well but the outer blue layer is on top of the inner white layer, and there is only stitching on the blue layer:

2403609200105040840S500x500Q85.jpg

Semi kiss-cut is similar except the layers aren't stacked in order. It's used in 3+ layers. In the picture the outer white layer is the bottom layer, but the innermost bronze layer is stacked on top of the white layer instead of the middle blue layer:

2540697670105040840S500x500Q85.jpg

Stacked is the traditional style where the outermost layer is the bottom layer, with the inner layers stacked on top of it in order. This makes it heavier than the other two methods. In this picture you see the inner blue layer on top of the outer red layer, and visible stitching on the blue layer.

2362283240105040840S500x500Q85.jpg

Alternatively, it could also mean she has huge ######, like so:

2wh2nao.gif

Nice examples Guam. What was the third jersey showing the stack, a Ranger jersey? I just got home from watching game 6 at Verizon. Incredible atmosphere tonight. Lots of Ranger fans showed up for the game but the Caps fans were loud and vocal for the entire game. Can't wait for game 7.

Nice examples Guam. What was the third jersey showing the stack, a Ranger jersey? I just got home from watching game 6 at Verizon. Incredible atmosphere tonight. Lots of Ranger fans showed up for the game but the Caps fans were loud and vocal for the entire game. Can't wait for game 7.

Um, that's Kate Upton...

It's the Caps Winter Classic jersey. If I had a Rangers jersey, I would be using it to wipe off my ballsweat right now. :lol:

Kate Upton <3. Even if she is a rangers fan.

<3 Kate Upton also. Her being a Rangers fan almost completely offsets her banging The Sanchize. Hottest woman on the planet.

Here's a graphic I used to try to explain it in the past:

EDIT - see updated graphic 4 posts down.

<3 Kate Upton also. Her being a Rangers fan almost completely offsets her banging The Sanchize. Hottest woman on the planet.

She told off Sean Avery too and eats meat (Hardees commercial)! <333

Matt, that is a great graphic for showing the differences!

Matt, that is a great graphic for showing the differences!

Thanks - I need to redo it sometime and show the finished number, so it's a bit easier to see they are two ways to create the same look. If I can find the original layered PS file that is.

Thanks - I need to redo it sometime and show the finished number, so it's a bit easier to see they are two ways to create the same look. If I can find the original layered PS file that is.

I think that is best way to show it.

Um, that's Kate Upton...

It's the Caps Winter Classic jersey. If I had a Rangers jersey, I would be using it to wipe off my ballsweat right now. :lol:

LOL, the colors in the pic of you WC jersey threw me off. The camera made the blue look darker than it is. Were the Caps WC gamers not kiss-cut. I've been thinking about this because I plan to send my 1.0 Edge in to get done up this Summer.

LOL, the colors in the pic of you WC jersey threw me off. The camera made the blue look darker than it is. Were the Caps WC gamers not kiss-cut. I've been thinking about this because I plan to send my 1.0 Edge in to get done up this Summer.

Yep. EPS did them as well.