New University of Michigan Jerseys for 2012

HawksFanInDC

Here is a link to the story for the new Michigan jerseys. The White is the same, the blue mirrors the white, with no sleeve numbers it appears. Then there are a blue and maize set for the Great Lakes Invitational. Finally the new maize jersey will be the same as the Big Chill jersey.

I am not too crazy about these changes. I have the Big Chill jersey and thought it was neat as a one off but not the whole season. Also do not like the white and blue being the same. In the past the blue or white would have Michigan written horizontally, the other a block M, and the maize with Michigan on an angle or in script, giving all a distinct look. Finally I hate the GLI ones because putting the same logo on the shoulder as the front seems lazy and drives me nuts (like the current Sharks jerseys).

What do you think?

http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-hockey/spec-rel/050912aaa.html

I like the new blues but I'm more of a fan of just the M they had on their previous blues. Not a fan of the GLI set but at least they appear to be a one-off, which that jersey from the Big Chill should have stayed.