Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Krendelev

Red Wings Alternate Design help

5 posts in this topic

I was hoping someone could help me out with the design idea I have for a Red Wings alternate jersey. I was thinking of doing the jerseys in the Detroit Tigers colours with either the old English D crest or Detroit spelled out diagonally across the chest. I've started the design but this is the best I can do with my computer knowledge.

2043563810107003020S600x600Q85.jpg

I think the jersey needs a stripe or two across the bottom and on the sleves. I also can't make the correct shade of blue for the jersey on my computer. The Tigers use a colour called Midnight Blue I believe. I also should've made the socks primarily blue. I think the name and numbers would probably look good as two colour with a white outline. I was hoping to submit the design to the Icethintics blog. If anyone could do this for me I would appreciate it very much. You could even submit it to icethentics under your name if you'd like. Thank you to anyone who can help me out with this.

I might be able to help you out...gimme a day or so!

I might be able to help you out...gimme a day or so!

Cool, thank you.

Too much orange for my liking...if you're going to do it in more of a Tigers style it should be primarily blue and white with orange accents. All the orange reminds me of the Illinois Fighting Illini or Florida Gators. I guess what I'm suggesting sounds a lot like the Oilers or Islanders, but with the English D it would be unmistakeably Detroit. I used to love those Road jerseys from the eighties, maybe use that arched font in the back for the names.

I don't have any experience doing these mockups, but I have ideas bouncing around my head, lol.