Was wondering if an artist here could design me a Rick Nash signature

iggygoalie

I was wondering if someone would be willing to make a Rick Nash signature for me. I am an avid Blue jackets fan and Nash has been my favorite NHLer since his first season.

Let me know if you need me to supply you with images.

Your help is very much appreciated,

Steve

Finally - someone wants a new signature. I live for this stuff... let me know what you'd like - if you have any ideas with regards to effects, colors, or photo types. If you haven't got anything specific in mind, I can whip something up for you tonight or tomorrow anyways. Let me know.

Finally - someone wants a new signature. I live for this stuff... let me know what you'd like - if you have any ideas with regards to effects, colors, or photo types. If you haven't got anything specific in mind, I can whip something up for you tonight or tomorrow anyways. Let me know.

The only real thing i would be picky about would be that images of Nash in his 3rd jersey be used, since next season, the current home and away ones will be history.

Thanks Mach! i am going to take care of the avatar myself.

I saw this so I thought I'd throw out a little something I put together for you. Let me know what you think.

nash-vi.jpg

thanks man - looks great!