Meigray Expo 2012

Nice to see all the fella's as well. Mike great set up as usual! Good Baconator lunch with a few guys from here also. Got lost again on the way home. I think I have Clark Griswold's sense of direction...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA! I can't believe that you guys can get lost. It's literally three roads back to PA: Route 22 west, Route 287 south, NJ Turnpike south!

I took the 20 different road route. The cool thing is when I got home, I grabbed a thumbtack, and stuck it in North Jersey on my Rocky Dennis map of the US for the places I have seen.

Sorry for my sporadic availability, but it was nice running into you homies. I picked up some jerseys I ordered a month ago I'll throw on here. I basically got there late, looked at everything I was interested in, went to the mall for lunch, drove back to the warehouse, waited, saw everything and went home. Had to keep the poor girlfriend entertained too, she was a trooper sitting through that sausage fest haha.

Tent sale ended up being decent but not enough for my to bite. I don't have the funds to screw with other teams and I'll never be able to pay more than $10 for an old Flyers Edge again lol.

Man, seeing that rack of like 200+ 2011-12 wordmarked Flyers jerseys made me want to faint...I was begging the dude to just sell me two lol.

I was drooling beneath those as well. I told him he had to share. I forgot he was older than 5.

That looks like a great event, and I would like to attend one of these days. Meanwhile, once the Expo ended, an email went out announcing their Summer Sale. I think some of the discounts are substantial; up to 50% off for gamers. Lesser discounts for Game Issued and Preseason jerseys. The details are here:

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=static/StoreHomeContent.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=548286&scId=6992&page=hmpage&catParentID=

I immediately pulled the trigger on a Wolfpack jersey I’d had my eye on. Glad I waited for this sale. It goes on through September 7, so it may not be the last jersey I buy from them in the next few weeks.

Great event. I got there just in time for the presentation by the keeper of the cup.

Did anyone else get a grab bag and do you know the year that jersey was used in the NHL? Its a CCM and has the orange and black NHL logo on the bottom hem. I wanted to get it customized with Stevens and would probably get a stanley cup patch if it is from the correct year.

I didn't go to the expo, but if the jersey is a red or white (with no green) Devils CCM with an orange NHL shield, it must be from 1992-99. If the jersey is ultrafil, you can use it for the 1994-95 Cup-winning season. If it's air-knit, it wouldn't be 100% accurate for that or any other Finals series.

Did they really give out 120 of the same blank Devils jerseys in the non-prize grab bags?

It is red and black and It is ultrafil. I was thinking it would fall into the 95 finals thanks for confirming.

And yes they did give out 120 blank jerseys (if they sold all of the grab bags). I was expecting Reebok edge jerseys and was suprised when I pulled out the CCM jersey.