schedules

oars

I'm kind of upset the Blackhawks have no home games with the Habs or Caps. Those are the two teams I wanted to see most at the United Center.

But if I get tickets to any game I guess I can't complain.

And I feel like they're playing Columbus an unnecessary amount of times. I didn't get a good look at the whole thing though.

Are you happy with your teams schedule?

No. We start the year 0-2 (against Penguins and Flyers).

My birthday, the Isles host the Pens for a 1 PM faceoff. Is it wrong to get drunk on your birthday before 1PM?

Looks like the league will get their coveted NY-LA matchup afterall.

On October 12th.

I hate to be "that guy" but maybe we can have the mods move this to the General Hockey section. I generally avoid the "Let it all hang out" section lest I accidentally read a thread on baseball and die of boredom :P

On the subject of schedules, I'm still ticked they weren't able to go with the home & home setup for all teams. Being a Rangers fan outside of New York, it sucks I only get to see them in some other cities every other year. This year I will get to see them in Columbus, but not in St. Louis (where my GF is from).

Sorry about that, I'm always worried about my topics being relevant enough for other forums, and I figured this was like the free for all place haha.

But I agree, they should try to find a way to have at least one home and one away game with each team. The season would probably go into July but I can dream lol.

Sorry about that, I'm always worried about my topics being relevant enough for other forums, and I figured this was like the free for all place haha.

No worries, it's not wrong to go here (after all anything goes) ... I just meant it might get some more feedback/comments in the General Hockey section ...

In the proposed re-alignment that didn't pass the NHLPA, it was commented that each team would play each other at home once each season, so I do think it's a matter of time. I know some of the smaller market teams desperately want this because they know they can have sellouts when big name rivals from the other conference come to town.

Im happy, Flyers are in Toronto on a Saturday night and in Buffalo on a Friday night and Sunday afternoon. More games to see live is always a good thing.

Im happy, Flyers are in Toronto on a Saturday night and in Buffalo on a Friday night and Sunday afternoon. More games to see live is always a good thing.

Yes two games in Buffalo and maybe a road trip this year ,I will never go to Toronto to watch a game