New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan Suter... Meh.

But that's an awesome rug.

There is so much skill in that rug, I thought that's what he was posting the new arrival for, then i saw the nasty twig.

Since when does Everyone hate Ryan Suter? haha!

Since we saw that awesome rug!

I think it's a Persian rug maybe early 1900's.... :lol: Aww c'mon man we're just messing with you.

Wow is that chain stitched or sublimated?!?!

I've learned a lot from reading these boards and correct me if I'm wrong but, if it's not zigzag stitched, isn't it a rug foul?

Adam Graves' Night 1994 Vintage Warm Up Jersey worn by Freddie in warm ups.

tumblr_m85kkwWhPB1rbryi4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m85kkwWhPB1rbryi4o2_500.jpg

Anyone know why they didn't make this in mesh? Just wondering.....if it's supposed to be lie the old CCM jerseys it would make sense

Anyone know why they didn't make this in mesh? Just wondering.....if it's supposed to be lie the old CCM jerseys it would make sense

Could be wrong, but I don't think CCM even makes heavy mesh jerseys anymore.

I don't believe CCM has made mesh jerseys for the NHL, interestingly enough, since the Rangers dumped CCM for Starter in 1996. Not 100% sure on this, but I think CCM just made all the 2003 vintage reissues out of air-knit, regardless of whether the originals were mesh, ultrafil or whatever.

Yes; all the Vintage re-issues were air-knit because that was the league-wide...with some exceptions...material at the time. CCM stopped producing mesh jerseys, as was already said, in 1996 when the Rangers went to Starter. After that, it was either air-knit or ultrafil. I didn't really have a problem with the ones that were worn in 2003-04. Those all came out pretty good. Especially the Montreal ones because they were ultrafil. But, those Blues ones are still my favorites. I wish they'd bring that one back in some capacity.

i hated the habs 2003-2004 vintage and was relieved they only wore them one year. the re issued them during the centennial celebrations but this time used air knit material. I just think if you re issue jerseys then you should try to use the same materials it's not like mesh is not readily available. i understand that mesh did not have the same water wicking properties and became heavy after time but i just find the colours were brighter and the durability of those mesh jerseys was unbeatable.

Yes; all the Vintage re-issues were air-knit because that was the league-wide...with some exceptions...material at the time. CCM stopped producing mesh jerseys, as was already said, in 1996 when the Rangers went to Starter. After that, it was either air-knit or ultrafil. I didn't really have a problem with the ones that were worn in 2003-04. Those all came out pretty good. Especially the Montreal ones because they were ultrafil. But, those Blues ones are still my favorites. I wish they'd bring that one back in some capacity.

So what exactly were the Vintage re-issues? When were they worn, what was their purpose? I've seen them on eBay a bunch. I figured they were a type of replica.

Great rug. Seriously.

Just got a Winter Classic blank 2.0 Authentic from Matt on Friday. I've been popping in here slightly so when I get the pics taken they'll be up. I'm not the fastest photographer, so I'll do my best to get it up asap.