New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Lol, it's a replica, still can't find an authentic...thanks for the positive comments which were completely unintended haha. The entire point was to mock Jules. Come on guys, I always lay my jerseys down flat!

And I got it on eBay a few months ago. I thought I posted it already. Definitely going to be a Krejci hahaha.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be posting a new pickup later with my Richard Simmons workout tapes in the background. SWEATIN TO THE OLDIES!

Lol, it's a replica, still can't find an authentic...thanks for the positive comments which were completely unintended haha. The entire point was to mock Jules. Come on guys, I always lay my jerseys down flat!

I was onto you Mr.Saget...I am smart enough to keep my p*** under my bed :thumbsup:

I was wondering what the heck you were talking about until I took a second look at the picture Johnny posted

I was so confused for a second. Glad to see this place hasn't changed.

Sweet Koivu, just mailed my Wild 2.0 out to be done as well. I have the year prior with the other shoulder patches though.

Who are you getting on yours? Are you using EPS as well?

Man I want on of those Caps jersey to make a Dmitri Khristich jersey

Finally got it. Picked up Callahan WC authentic size 52. Will post pics. Now to decide if I should hang it up or wear it every day? Choices choices ....

Slim's edit - pls just wait 'til you've got pics...too many non-new arrival posts as it is.

Merci :)

MOJO!

I have other, much more depressing collections :blush:

In keeping with the recent splash of Panthers jerseys...Tyler Plante 2011-2012 3rd Pre-season gamer. I wasn't really a fan of the design, until it showed up. It's really starting to grow on me.

2974007100105237255S500x500Q85.jpg

2845204690105237255S500x500Q85.jpg