New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

The Panthers 3rd is a pretty sharp design. I just wish they would have done something more with the numbers. I like the font, but I think they'd come out a lot more with a light blue border around the white. But I digress...

Also, nice Ference and nice Nordiques on this page. Slim, nice placement on that C, if the Nordiques' letterer had put those things any lower, they'd be on the blade of that stick instead of that puck.

@Gr8erade, is there any tagging on that Thrashers jersey to indicate where it was lettered? I've been trying to figure out where they got their stuff done...

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slim, nice placement on that C, if the Nordiques' letterer had put those things any lower, they'd be on the blade of that stick instead of that puck.

Ya, I've seen a few gamers where it's pretty close -

2687232730105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

I didn't see anything in the White Thrashers jersey to show where it was customized. Sorry. And that one in particular shows really heavy wear. Actually, the Ference does as well.

And yes, I was going for a 21,12 sequence, but wasn't thinking Rush. LOL. I actually have more with the #12, but I ran out of #21s.

I didn't see anything in the White Thrashers jersey to show where it was customized. Sorry. And that one in particular shows really heavy wear. Actually, the Ference does as well.

And yes, I was going for a 21,12 sequence, but wasn't thinking Rush. LOL. I actually have more with the #12, but I ran out of #21s.

Sweet Gagne is that a team issue or a playoff set?

Le Petit Viking! That Mats Naslund is great! I love the way he lined up the stripes front and back too. :D

It's pretty incredible too that Naslund was the very first player not of North American descent to play for the Montreal Canadiens.

That sharks jersey is freakin sweet. I remember when I was 10 years old and they just came out with those jerseys, I thought they were the best things ever.

Holy smokes that naslunds a beauty I have his 84-85 photomatched..looks solid slim

*sigh* I only wish I could man up enough to delve into gamers...too many jerseys, too little money :(

Thanks for the compliments though :thumbsup:

still want one of those original Sharks in a 54 or 56. so awesome. looks good man

Definitely! Those Sharks jerseys still hold up to this day. I wouldn't mind getting one myself.

Those pre-EDGE Stars jerseys were so much nicer than the crap they're wearing now. The EDGE era really ruined a great thing.

Not hockey and I know my team sucks, but it sure is pretty;Authentic Majestic Athletic 2012 Chicago Cubs Starlin Castro Road 1912 Throwback "Turn Back The Century" Jersey.

This jersey was worn on June 2, 2012, against the San Francisco Giants during a “Turn Back The Century Game.” The game was played at AT&T Park in San Francisco. During the game both teams wore 1912 Throwback jerseys and the Giants were referred to as the New York Giants.

DSCN1554.jpg

DSCN1565.jpg

Your standard Caps WC jersey with cheap customization and C in the wrong spot and bad photography. Got it for a nice price though, so I went for it. Favourite Capitals jersey too so I can check that one off the list.

ov.png

Very thin materials all around compared to any other Premier I've ever had or felt. Is it just WC jerseys made like that or are there others?

Favourite Capitals jersey too so I can check that one off the list.

I still prefer the original CCM version of that jersey, saw one up on eBay a few months back and was considering it. Only problem was it had a number (can't remember which one exactly) that hadn't been worn in Caps' history plus it was pressed on. No dice.

I love those Cubs jerseys. I just hate that they're so friggin expensive. There's just no way for me to justify paying that much for a short-sleeved shirt. $300+ for a customized CoolBase? It's asinine.

Alrighty guys, its a glorious day of arrivals here. Let's start with the Preds stuff. You can see more info or larger pics in my signature if you want, Ill keep em smaller since there is so many.

Original '98s

vokoun-f.jpgvokoun-b.jpg

Who doesn't love this guy?

ronning-f.jpgronning-b.jpg

One of my all time favorite players!

timonen-f.jpgtimonen-b.jpg

Weber's rookie number

weber-48-f.jpgweber-48-b.jpg

Edge 2.0

weber-as-f.jpgweber-as-b.jpg

Team Issued 2.0

weber-2012-f.jpgweber-2012-b.jpg

Team Issued 2.0

wilson-f.jpgwilson-b.jpg

*wipes sweat from brow because Weber is still there* B)