New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Svenmania for Flames fans:)

after 111 days of waiting...yes 111 days on the way with a journey through africa...it has finally arrived:)

Sven Baertschi away 2011/12

1st NHL Goal 3/11 @ Wild

280.jpg

287.jpg

290.jpg

nice photomatch:

Stick mark on the front

board burn on the left sleeve/ elbow

baertschi.jpg

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a while since I posted something new...regretted not snagging this earlier luckily was still able to pick it up. Devante Smith-Pelly set 3 jersey. No luck with photo-matching yet, not too much damage (a bit on the gold part of the elbow and some loose threads), the joys of the dark jerseys

P1030070.jpg

P1030071.jpg

P1030072.jpg

Nice Baertschi pickup. If he develops into a star, you'll have yourself a nice piece of history.

I hope so that he'll become a star:) i think he's got talent, so for me the best young swiss player with more skills then Nino.

Can't wait to see him play a season with the Flames. I would put him in the 1st line, he's the hottest Flames Prospect since years...

Two more, when i got this one it was in a bit of a state, stains, yellowing, sharpie etc but ive managed to clean it up really well and slapped a Cup patch on it, really happy with how it came out.

S6003658-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

S6003659-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

And one ive wanted for a while, courtesy of JAV.

S6003662-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

S6003663-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Montreal Canadiens Edge 2005 protoype. Shoulder yoke is made of ultrafil.

MontrealCanadiens_prototype_front.jpgMontrealCanadiens_prototype_necktags.jpg

Chicago Blackhawks Marian Hossa 2009-10 red Stanley Cup Finals.

ChicagoBlackhawks_Hossa_front.jpgChicagoBlackhawks_Hossa_back.jpg

Buffalo Sabres Alexander Mogilny 1992-93 blue.

BuffaloSabres_Mogilny_front.jpgBuffaloSabres_Mogilny_back.jpg

Manchester Monarchs Jonathan Quick 2007-09 purple.

ManchesterMonarchs_Quick_front.jpgManchesterMonarchs_Quick_back.jpg

Nice pickups f-liars! What's the story on that Canadiens jersey? How did you get it?

That Habs jersey was on eBay, I saw it too it was pretty unique but Im not really a fan. Cool to see you got it and what the whole thing looks like.

For anybody that likes soccer; from Chelsea's crushing Champions League Final shootout defeat to Manchester United

Adidas 2008 Chelsea F.C. Frank Lampard Home UEFA Champions League Final Jersey

DSCN2044.jpg

DSCN2060.jpg

Authentic Adidas Formotion 2008 Chelsea F.C. Michael Ballack Home UEFA Champions League Final Jersey

DSCN2195.jpg

DSCN2204.jpg

And from our glorious Champions League Final shootout victory over Bayern Munich!

Adidas 2012 Chelsea F.C. Juan Mata Home UEFA Champions League Final Jersey

DSCN1365.jpg

DSCN1384.jpg

Authentic Adidas Techfit 2012 Chelsea F.C. Didier Drogba Home UEFA Champions League Final Jersey

DSCN2108.jpg

DSCN2117.jpg

Not gamers, the two authentics are player versions of the shirts that they do not sell in North America or Europe. Think reebok premier to edge 2.0. For some reason the Chelsea megastore in Asia sells the Authentics instead of the replicas. I saw a guy selling a size large authentic Drogba on eBay and messaged him and we worked out a deal where he bought me the XXL, and sent it to me for a fee. The Drogba one is much tighter fitting and stretches like a compression shirt. I had to get a XXL for the authentic drogba to give me room for it to be comfy; it is just long. I purchased the Mata replica from the US team store. The Mata replica is a large and fits me fine, to let you know of the chest size difference.

I found the Lampard one on ebay as a blank after looking for three years, they never made the shirt available with the proper embroidery in the US, and bought the numbering kit online.

The Ballack is a xxl, but not as tight fitting as the Drogba. They just changed to the compression material a year or two ago. It is a bit slimmer then a replca shirt so it fits like an xl.

The guy who got the drogba one for me had the Ballack and gave me a discount for getting both.

You have to add the "right to play" yourself on all of them as it is not on the customization kit when you have the store customize the jersey.

All the stripes and Adidas logos are screen printed on both Authentics to make them lighter, and the material breathes better and dries quicker.

This just in

1998 Czech Republic Olympic Jersey #68 Jaromir Jagr

IMG_1008.jpg?t=1352401397

IMG_1007.jpg?t=1352401351

Has authentic numbering but no fight strap. It's an official Nike jersey, just somewhere between authentic and replica.