New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

I'm really happy to have acquired these and finally have my first goalie gamer!

06-07 Vokoun Alt Set 1 - AWESOME

The sleeves are hiding a bunch of puck marks, definitely going to work on a nice photomatch for this. Its so cool and because of the goofy cut of these jerseys its surprisingly wearable.

vokoun-alt-b.jpg

vokoun-alt-f.jpg

06-07 GreenLife52 (Mike Green) Hershey Bears Alt

green-b.jpg

green-f.jpg

And a nice photomatch to go with it. Hilarious the puck is already in the Bears net too. Some things never change haha.

20kwxdt.jpg

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really nice Vokoun and Green jerseys, Brandon.

Usually I'm not a huge fan of the camo, but that Wild Zidlicky appeals to be me for some reason. F-liars: can you post a close up of that Laich T-birds crest? I'm curious what it's made of/how it's applied? Hard to tell from the pic.

Nice pickups f-liars! What's the story on that Canadiens jersey? How did you get it?

I got it from an eBay seller in Mexico(?!) mainly because I was curious. It has a smaller crest among other obvious differences.

Oh great, Brooks Laich and Mike Green gamers, then Jagr and Chelski jerseys. Worst page of pick ups ever.

Speaking of soccer jerseys (since I've been catching up on that instead of hockey, will post a few I just got done below), the Adidas Techfit jerseys are ridculously tight, like you have to be a bigger fruttycupper than Mike Green to actually like it that tight. For some reason the Techfits also have a "brastrap" pattern on the back, actually I'm surprised there is one on the Drogba. I would guess most players still wear he Formotions, those are usually about a size smaller than the replicas. I know they heat seal instead of sew the jerseys together since they aren't really meant to last for more than a half. Nowdays it's pretty easy to get player issue/authentic jerseys just because they literally change jerseys every year.

Also, Chelski having Right To Play on their jerseys is absolutely hilarious given how racist their captain and a good chunk of their fanbase are.

IMG_1178-vi.jpgIMG_1179-vi.jpg

IMG_1180-vi.jpgIMG_1181-vi.jpg

IMG_1182-vi.jpgIMG_1183-vi.jpg

This indeed is the worst page of pick ups ever. There are just too many football jerseys ;-)

@brandon

Can you post close ups of that Green jerseys back numbers? I'm pretty curiousabout that because there aren't many 4-colored letterings out there.

Maybe have a soccer Thread like we do MLB .

That way if members what to look at the new arrivals they can .

guam, I've been looking for a set of those USA jerseys for a while. Are those authentics or replicas? I always have trouble telling the difference. I picked up the red one myself not too long ago. Haven't taken pictures yet.

Oh great, Brooks Laich and Mike Green gamers, then Jagr and Chelski jerseys. Worst page of pick ups ever.

Speaking of soccer jerseys (since I've been catching up on that instead of hockey, will post a few I just got done below), the Adidas Techfit jerseys are ridculously tight, like you have to be a bigger fruttycupper than Mike Green to actually like it that tight. For some reason the Techfits also have a "brastrap" pattern on the back, actually I'm surprised there is one on the Drogba. I would guess most players still wear he Formotions, those are usually about a size smaller than the replicas. I know they heat seal instead of sew the jerseys together since they aren't really meant to last for more than a half. Nowdays it's pretty easy to get player issue/authentic jerseys just because they literally change jerseys every year.

Also, Chelski having Right To Play on their jerseys is absolutely hilarious given how racist their captain and a good chunk of their fanbase are.

I think the spiderweb "brastrap" simply varies by team. Chelsea has never had a jersey with that, but Munich's jerseys in the final still had them.

Formotion definately is more comfy, the xxl Ballack does fit like an xl.

guam, I've been looking for a set of those USA jerseys for a while. Are those authentics or replicas? I always have trouble telling the difference. I picked up the red one myself not too long ago. Haven't taken pictures yet.

Those are replicas. The authentic Nike's have a mesh in the side panels with more pronounced holes

http://www.ussoccerstore.com/us00m113111ca.html

Can't decide whether to like those Sabres or not. But I'd definitely prefer the Slug. I'm pretty sure someone posted close up pics of the lettering some time ago but must have missed. Are the numbers felt or twill?

Can't decide whether to like those Sabres or not. But I'd definitely prefer the Slug. I'm pretty sure someone posted close up pics of the lettering some time ago but must have missed. Are the numbers felt or twill?

If it was done correctly it should be felt. The script across the front is felt also

I almost bid on Benn's gamer from the 09-10 Calder Cup playoffs .... until I realized how many other shirts I could win for less than the starting bid. If only Dallas could figure out what they are doing with last season's gamers.