New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

I think the spiderweb "brastrap" simply varies by team. Chelsea has never had a jersey with that, but Munich's jerseys in the final still had them.

Formotion definately is more comfy, the xxl Ballack does fit like an xl.

Those are replicas. The authentic Nike's have a mesh in the side panels with more pronounced holes

http://www.ussoccers...0m113111ca.html

Just happened to catch this post just now and afaik it really depends on the players themselves whether to wear Formotion or Techfit rather than it depending on which team. Liverpool Techfit's are out there as well and I don't recall any player wearing them on field ... likewise for Argentina.

Personally liking the current US home jersey, will go well with the blue white pinstripe I still have to pickup :D, although getting lettering for that last one is proving to be almost impossible by now.

edit: now seeing the Chelski techfit in question. Surprised they call it that, given that it has no compression strap :huh: (just saw a Liverpool home as well) . Have not paid attention to this season's jerseys though since the Euro's ... But yeah, we should start a separate thread yes in the watchmacallit section.

... as you were, incoming hockey jersey show offs B) ...

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brown University Pink in the Rink:

2JG99.jpg

fqpVT.jpg

Washington Capitals (anyone have an authentic NHL 75th Anniversary or Stanley Cup 100th Anniversary patch to throw on this?):

P5tAY.jpg

itK12.jpg

Sam Carrier - Lewiston Maineiacs

TuziU.jpg

0q5ML.jpg

Derek Bailey - Lewiston Maineiacs Alt

SYN1B.jpg

iaTak.jpg

This one came in today from "dattlesey". Thanks a lot, man. Awesome jersey.

NAS_3rd-white_Prototype.jpg

And this is my Yzerman project. I don't like the fit of this jersey so I'm putting this up for trade.

http://forums.icejer...?showtopic=2795

DET_1996-99_Yzerman_away_back.jpgDET_1996-99_Yzerman_away_front.jpg

i got that predators also where you sending it...EPS?

EPS posted on Facebook today that their turn around time is better than it has been due to the lockout. Might as well send it there

EPS posted on Facebook today that their turn around time is better than it has been due to the lockout. Might as well send it there

Dammit, I really have to order those stupid shoulder patches. *sigh*

This one came in today from "dattlesey". Thanks a lot, man. Awesome jersey.

Gotta say those preds are the best looking jersey around. Wish the Avs would do something similar. Love how crisp and simple the design is. Wish they'd been around when Forsberg was on the team. Great jersey Vic!

I just got two more Brown University Pink in the Rink jerseys. I'm definitely willing to move one. PM if you're interested.

HgOYw.jpg

Lewiston Maineiacs - Gordie Clark (Maine Mariners) Tribute Jersey

p2Hig.jpg

q4NlD.jpg

Lewiston Maineiacs - Pierre-Olivier Morin Game Worn

This jersey is hammered. Really nice repairs and wear on it.

OYRoI.jpg

p7BqX.jpg

H4O4q.jpg

And finally, an absolute grail of a jersey for me...

Lewiston Maineiacs - David Perron Game Issued Jersey

This was supposed to be Perron's jersey in 2007-08 but Perron unexpectedly made the Blues out of training camp. It's an absolute beauty! It's also my first 5th anniversary patch jersey.

W91PO.jpg

ypOA5.jpg

Wow; the white version of that Ruskie jersey is killer. I don't think I've ever seen that before. Very, very sharp. Our buddy Eric did a great job on those, huh? Too bad they got scrapped before they ever saw the ice.

All need some type of cleanup, mostly of a bit of glue (since the last owner had put velcro strips on for display purposes).

That Czech jersey has more than just glue to clean up.

2005-06 Jean-Claude Sawyer Cape Breton Screaming Eagles

P1010319-vi.jpg

P1010320-vi.jpg

This jersey is beat to hell! This guy was a real bruiser and scoring defenseman for the Screaming Eagles. Part of my growing Nova Scotia jersey collection,