New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the Erixson is a WJC gamer, which Nike stopped using the swift material on for the past few years.

That would make sense since I thought it looked like airknit anyway. That clears that up. I should have noticed it was a gamer because of the patches on the shoulders.

Looks great! Is your credit to Mike for doing the customization? I'm looking for someone to do a gold sweden/someone who has gold swift nameplate material to send with the jersey to Triple Threat. Lemme know, thx.

I believe the Erixson is a WJC gamer, which Nike stopped using the swift material on for the past few years.

That would make sense since I thought it looked like airknit anyway. That clears that up. I should have noticed it was a gamer because of the patches on the shoulders.

It's a WJC gamer that I happened to get from Mike :)

And yes, it is not a swift. it's more dense than what I'd consider airknit, but definitely a more traditional jersey material.

Picked up some new Flyers jerseys over the weekend. The blank edge is a 52, if anyone has one that is bigger and you want to swap sizes PM me. This one is too tight.

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

MeiGray still has all sizes of Flyers on clearance

Ya i know, was just hoping someone had a 56 that was too big and they needed a smaller size.

Hockey Bob we are in concurrence lol.

And funny enough, just watched the skiing episode of South Park again today. Good times.

2004 World Cup Russia Datsyuk game issued jersey. Kiss-cut numbers. Name is heat pressed onto nameplate.

russia_datsyuk_front.jpgrussia_datsyuk_back.jpg

Washington Capitals Rod Langway game-worn home jersey, 1985 playoffs (one round vs. Islanders). Mesh, four-star sleeves, size 54. Many thanks to Jeff at http://capsjerseys.com/ for the matching vidcaps.

capitals_langway_front.jpgcapitals_langway_back.jpg

Long nameplate with off-centered name.

langway-85p-0411-3.jpg

Octagonal "C".

langway-85p-0411-4.jpg

High "WASHINGTON" wordmark.

langway-85p-0411-5.jpg

Wow! That Langway is classic!!

Wow. I dont even know what to say about that. That is one of the top 5 coolest jerseys Ive seen posted on here. Thats insanity. A beautiful mesh to boot.

Washington Capitals Rod Langway game-worn home jersey, 1985 playoffs (one round vs. Islanders). Mesh, four-star sleeves, size 54. capitals_langway_front.jpg

Who's got two thumbs and is quite jealous?

Yup.

That Langway is awesome. I didn't know that Caps jerseys of that era replaced a star for the "C" on the chest. Are there any other examples of teams and jerseys that removed an aspect of the jersey to add a letter? Very cool.

Holy crap! That Langway is incredible! Not only is it a Caps MESH jersey, which is outstanding in itself, but it was also worn by Captain America himself! Cheers to that beauty.

Fun fact about Mr. Langway: He is the only person born in Taiwan to ever play in the NHL.

Holy crap! That Langway is incredible! Not only is it a Caps MESH jersey, which is outstanding in itself, but it was also worn by Captain America himself! Cheers to that beauty.

Fun fact about Mr. Langway: He is the only person born in Taiwan to ever play in the NHL.

Ahem...

Ryan+Callahan+Tommy+Jakobsen+Ice+Hockey+Day+4KvrKTy-HgHl.jpg

^ Real/Current Captain (Callahan) America